Chameleon get together- South East PA

Ok so what date works the best for everyone. I liked Chris's idea of after the Hamburg show but I'm open to any of the three.

Carl

Yes the show is only Saturday. Eric do you know when you were planning on heading up to NJ?

Carl

Ok so lets set the date for the first weekend in June. Anyone planning on stopping by just PM me for directions and let me know how many others you will be bringing with you so I can plan for food.

Eric and Chris you guys are more then welcome to come by anytime it works for you. I'll be at Hamburg so anyone that wants to stop by afterwards is more then welcome.

Carl

I'm from Altoona, it's quite a drive, but deff worth it to meet more reptile people and meet some of the forum members in person! I'll deff try to make it to that Hamburg show in the very least, but I probably won't be driving and I'm not sure how the driver will feel about chillin with strangers lol. (He's a venom guy, not into chams). Let me know the date for sure so i can request off work :)

June 7 anytime after 3pm will be the date.

I'll have hamburgers, hot dogs and the usually salads. soda and water for drinks. If you want anything special bring it.

I don't know how warm it will be but the pool will be open so if you want to swim bring a towel.

Carl

I'm from Altoona, it's quite a drive, but deff worth it to meet more reptile people and meet some of the forum members in person! I'll deff try to make it to that Hamburg show in the very least, but I probably won't be driving and I'm not sure how the driver will feel about chillin with strangers lol. (He's a venom guy, not into chams). Let me know the date for sure so i can request off work :)

Great! Can't wait to meet all the new faces.

Carl

I'm going to be heading to South Georgia for a few days the end of May. I am going to see if it's possible to squeeze a short trip up north in.

I would definitely be interested. :) I think June 14 would work for me. I usually go to the Hamburg show anyway.

Edit: Oops, just saw the June 7 is the date decided on. That will probably still work for me.

June 7th count me!

Nick and I will bring some stuff for everyone to check out! Maybe even some baby panthers....

Carl, June 7th works for me, I will be there for sure!

If anyone would want to pick up some items and save money on shipping I would be more than willing to bring things with me. We have a ton of goodies.

Custom Built Screen Cages with some sweet upgrades, HO T5 Lighting Fixtures, Arcadia Bulbs, Repashy Supplements and Bug Burger, Cage Bottom Decals, pretty much anything you would need for a chameleon lol.

Also, I'm sure we will have some little panthers as well so if anyone is in the market for another panther feel free to hit me up. Delivering them in person is a 1000 times better than shipping, and cheaper haha.

Feel free to shoot me a PM if you would want more info on something.

Great guys!

If anyone is interested I can do a bulk blue bottle fly larva order. You would just have to let me know the week before.

Carl

After seeing the pictures of your new additions - I'm beginning to think the 2 1/2 hour trip isn't as far-
How soon do you need a set in stone RSVP ? It sounds like a lot of fun but my weekends have been very hectic lately - I'm hoping they settle down.

I really just need to know for food and stuff. A couple of days before works for me. :)

Carl

im really sad that I live so far away...I'd be there in a heartbeat!! Cait, maybe we should organize something like this in Canada??

After seeing the pictures of your new additions - I'm beginning to think the 2 1/2 hour trip isn't as far-
How soon do you need a set in stone RSVP ? It sounds like a lot of fun but my weekends have been very hectic lately - I'm hoping they settle down.

Kate, I definitely think you should make the trip! It will be well worth it, Carl's Werneri are awesome looking! I'm actually working on his Hatchling cages today so they should be all setup too and hopefully have some little one in them by then :)

I'll have producing cultures of bean beetles, melanagastor and hydei FF's, and some L1-L3 mantis nymph's. I'll also have small starter cultures of purple isopods and panchlora nivea for everyone to take home with them if you want to give them a try.

I'm really hoping I can fill Nick and Kyle's baby cages with lots of werneri and some sternfeldi babies by then!

Carl

Back
Top Bottom