Chameleon from friend male or female

Hi! I just got this chameleon from a friend who moved away she had this chameleon for a few months and she never got to seeing what gender it is could someone tell me thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_3325.JPG
    IMG_3325.JPG
    216.9 KB · Views: 108
There seems to be a problem with it's back leg...bump on it the part of the heel we need to see to be sure what sex it is is hidden by the bump.

We need more pictures of the base of tail, and feet. Your chameleon appears to be dehydrated, has some things that look like swellings on the feet, and bumps on the ribs. Please post more pictures.

We need more pictures of the base of tail, and feet. Your chameleon appears to be dehydrated, has some things that look like swellings on the feet, and bumps on the ribs. Please post more pictures.
I have been messaging my friend and she has changed her phone number but here are some more pictures I hope this helps

Attachments

• IMG_3334.JPG
    IMG_3334.JPG
    212.4 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_3336.JPG
    IMG_3336.JPG
    215.2 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_3337.JPG
    IMG_3337.JPG
    214.6 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG_3338.JPG
    IMG_3338.JPG
    218.4 KB · Views: 119
Try to lower it about 5 degrees, she may be doing it because she is too hot, can she maneuver well?
She can maneuver pretty well even though her back legs are a little messed up luckily they work pretty well she can move very well and if she falls she usually has her tail around something so she lifts her self back up so it's not affecting her very much

Back
Top Bottom