Chameleon ESCAPED AND LOST! Help PLEASE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone belives this guy's story? If the chameleon was outside and run into the bushes and trees well, you can understand the hard time spoting him, but inside a room?...or a house?...

Anyone belives this guy's story? If the chameleon was outside and run into the bushes and trees well, you can understand the hard time spoting him, but inside a room?...or a house?...

Yes, I find it utterly believable. Did you look at the pictures? This is a small chameleon (3 months) not a full sized veiled.

I have trouble finding mine in their cages sometimes.

You honestly think i'm lying? Why in the world would I spend all the time taking and uploading the pictures and video, and making this whole thread? And as others have said, it is VERY possible with the way that my room is. You didn't even see the way it was BEFORE I cleaned it up. I have all the stuff outside of my room door if you would like a photo. I would gladly upload that for you. As Eliza said, the little guy is only THREE months old, he's not a fully grown colorful panther that could have been found much easier.

I didn't get them. You might have to send them 1 per e-mail. My e-mail has a max. attachment size of 10 megs and with current cameras, 2 pictures would exceed that.

If you can get them to me, then others could PM me for them, saving you that time away from your quest. Just a thought.

Oh damn. Okay, ill send them again right now.

In such a mess, I am surprised he not also lost. I do like the light colored hardwood floors.

:rolleyes: All is possible...you could be looking for attention, nothing else better to do...so, did you flushed it down the toilet or tossed in the garbage?

*shakes head* sigh... im sure someone will come along and put you in your place... I won't be the one to do it. Some people on this forum.. just.. WOW. :mad:

Yes, I find it utterly believable. Did you look at the pictures? This is a small chameleon (3 months) not a full sized veiled.

I have trouble finding mine in their cages sometimes.
I finished sending the pictures. They're all in different emails. Its one picture per email.
In such a mess, I am surprised he not also lost. I do like the light colored hardwood floors.

:rolleyes: All is possible...you could be looking for attention, nothing else better to do...so, did you flushed it down the toilet or tossed in the garbage?

Yeah, at times I wonder that too.

By asking if I flushed him down the toilet or tossed him in the garbage... Are you trying to taunt me?

I finished sending the pictures. They're all in different emails. Its one picture per email.

Yeah, at times I wonder that too.

By asking if I flushed him down the toilet or tossed him in the garbage... Are you trying to taunt me?

Pilot, i'd be still on the search, the task at hand.. don't worry about people like this they aren't even worth the waste of digital space LOL..

I haven't bothered to read through all of these posts, but wait til night time, get you a good LED powered headlamp, and start searching. I'm drunk off my ass right now, and someone at the house party lost their glasses in the front yard. Fell down by some motorcycles- I sdaid give me the flashlight, I'm the snake hunter, I'll find your fu!#in glasses,- BOOM- 30 seconds later, theres your glasses. I wisjh I was there, I'd love the challenge of looking for him. But seriously, get you a good headlamp and go to town. Good luck!

I haven't bothered to read through all of these posts, but wait til night time, get you a good LED powered headlamp, and start searching. I'm drunk off my ass right now, and someone at the house party lost their glasses in the front yard. Fell down by some motorcycles- I sdaid give me the flashlight, I'm the snake hunter, I'll find your fu!#in glasses,- BOOM- 30 seconds later, theres your glasses. I wisjh I was there, I'd love the challenge of looking for him. But seriously, get you a good headlamp and go to town. Good luck!

This honestly made me laugh out loud. :p

Thanks for the advice though.

...right...

I see your reading comprehension is lower than what I tought. I was just curious of what really happened to your chameleon...I was not taunting you.

Sorry that its nearly 3 AM and im about to fall asleep. If you're going to come in here with that attitude, just please don't post. I don't want to argue or fight. It was a question, not an accusation.

wow there are some really rude idiots here. It's VERY distressing to loose a pet and anyone who is lying wouldn't take the time to take pics, upload them and upload videos as well.

Anyway hope you find your little guy :)

wow there are some really rude idiots here. It's VERY distressing to loose a pet and anyone who is lying wouldn't take the time to take pics, upload them and upload videos as well.

Anyway hope you find your little guy :)

I agree, shame on you people! and you KNOW who you are!!!

clean the room first and clean it good. throw away all the junk that you dont need( like the empty beer bottles inside your closet) your never going to find him unless that room is spotless clean and everything stacked up. good luck to you

I just dont understand how all of these rude posts arent deleted yet.:eek::confused:

Because I don't live here 24/7.

A little reminder to all members; if you find a post or thread that breaks the TOS please use the 'Report Post' feature at the top of each post. The admin team gets an immediate notification so we can deal with the offenders right away.

Thread cleaned up and infractions given. People please play nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom