Chameleon Enthusiast!

PoseidonTheChameleon

Chameleon Enthusiast
I'm officially a chameleon enthusiast and proud to join the club! I couldn't have made it to this point with out you. Poseidon has been doing great thanks to you guys

Attachments

• 20210415_195644.jpg
    20210415_195644.jpg
    208.3 KB · Views: 78
  • 20210330_111248.jpg
    20210330_111248.jpg
    148.2 KB · Views: 71
Wow! Congrats! @Brad, there she be something higher for us old timers.
How about "Dinosaur Enthusiast" 😬

Disclaimer: I do not mean this personally; I bet you are still very young and very much full of life 😁

In all honesty, it would be cool to have more tiers such as "Chameleon Veteran" or "Dragon Tamer" for veteran keepers. I also think it would be cool to make it mandatory to refer to someone by using their title. For example: "Dragon Tamer Brad, did you ever find that cricket that hopped into your pillowcase?"

Stepbrothers GIF by memecandy

How about "Dinosaur Enthusiast" 😬

Disclaimer: I do not mean this personally; I bet you are still very young and very much full of life 😁

In all honesty, it would be cool to have more tiers such as "Chameleon Veteran" or "Dragon Tamer" for veteran keepers. I also think it would be cool to make it mandatory to refer to someone by using their title. For example: "Dragon Tamer Brad, did you ever find that cricket that hopped into your pillowcase?"

Last edited:
Wow! Congrats! @Brad, there she be something higher for us old timers.
I'm open to the idea if an appropriate term can be found. We had a hard time coming up with the current titles.
  • Established Member
  • Avid Member
  • Chameleon Enthusiast

Titles have to be relatively short.
We want to avoid words like Senior that have a connotation with age.
We also want to avoid terms that imply a higher level of knowledge.

Wait, I came up with a better one, albeit it's directly from Doctor Who sorta,

Foamasi Fanatic

basically a chameleon humanoid species from the Doctor Who universe.

Since there’s not very many of us active, why can’t we pick our own short title? I’d like to be the chameleon whisperer or the reptile whisperer.
@kinyonga do you have any special title that you would like? Anyone else that’s been here for 10 plus years?
I think that's a good idea. You, along with others have been here for a while, you deserve your own title, or at least a new one🙂

Since there’s not very many of us active, why can’t we pick our own short title? I’d like to be the chameleon whisperer or the reptile whisperer.
@kinyonga do you have any special title that you would like? Anyone else that’s been here for 10 plus years?

Beat you here by like 2.5 weeks 😆 you've been in the hobby much longer than me though I'm assuming.

@Brad I'd like to be...

King Jamest0o0 Stormborn of the House T, the First of His Name, King of the Pardalis, the Parsonii and the First Chams, Lord of the Seven Free ranges and Protector of the Reptile room, Lord of Bioactivity, King of Cockroaches, Khal of the Great Ficus Sea, the Unburnt, Breaker of Cages and Father of Chameleons.

I think it fits your criteria

Back
Top Bottom