Chameleon cannot close its eyes while sleeping

He does look better, I’m glad he is showing signs of improvement and not the other way around. What cage do you have. Does the light penetrate the top of the cage good enough. Check your basking temperature and hopefully uvb rays make it through the cage. I see your using the compact bulbs, some of the old compact UVB bulbs are known for burning chameleons and blinding them. The linear UVB bulb is really the ideal bulb if you can find it. Eye drops might fix his eye temporarily for now which is great to less stress the chameleon but if it’s an infection or vitamin deficiency from not having proper lighting or supplements his eyes will develop more problems until those issues are fixed. I am so glad I can see his eye close it makes me feel just as much relief as you do for him.
I have both. I'll notice. Thank you. Also, why is he always at the bottom of the cage?

Attachments

• 65103a6a24d1f5959aaf3d3dad229554.jpeg
    65103a6a24d1f5959aaf3d3dad229554.jpeg
    124 KB · Views: 18
他看起来确实好多了,我很高兴他表现出了进步的迹象,而不是相反。你有什么笼子。光线是否足够好地穿透笼子顶部?检查你的晒太阳温度,希望紫外线能够穿过笼子。我看到你使用紧凑型灯泡,一些旧的紧凑型 UVB 灯泡以燃烧变色龙并致盲而闻名。如果您能找到的话,线性 UVB 灯泡确实是理想的灯泡。眼药水可能暂时修复他的眼睛,这对于减轻变色龙的压力很有帮助,但如果是感染或维生素缺乏,没有适当的照明或补充剂,他的眼睛会出现更多问题,直到这些问题得到解决。我很高兴能看到他闭上眼睛,这让我和你为他所做的一样感到宽慰。

留在笼子底部的变色龙表现出压力和疾病的迹象,它们是你的变色龙可能经历的各种各样的事情,我不能确切地说什么最适合你的变色龙,因为我不是兽医。我唯一能做的就是给出建议,也许可以帮助兽医正确解决所有需要的问题。正如他们之前所说,变色龙表现出压力迹象的多种原因,这可能是开始或晚期的呼吸道感染,导致他的眼睛也有问题。也可能是维生素缺乏,可能是开始或晚期的口腔腐烂,寄生虫感染,可能是夜间或白天的温度不正确,可能是导致变色龙干燥的湿度水平不正确。我希望你考虑到所有这些,这可能是其中任何一个,这就是为什么我们很难确切知道为什么你的变色龙表现出压力的迹象,并理解有时我们作为变色龙主人,如果没有专业人士的帮助和指导,我们不可能总是提供我们需要的护理。我们还希望您明白,我们在这个论坛上是为了告知人们,最重要的是帮助变色龙的健康。我们不是来评判你,如果你在照顾变色龙时做错了什么,我们理解这个论坛上的错误,并在这里帮助你修复可以进一步改善变色龙健康的事情。我建议再次检查你的体温,如果变色龙太冷,它们会生病,如果变色龙太热,它们会变干。湿度应在晚上高,白天低,你应该在早上和晚上喷洒变色龙和笼子。你的爬行动物应该每月服用两次多种维生素补充剂,每次喂食时都要补充钙。变色龙从叶子和滴头中喝水,使用一个滴水杯,该滴水杯慢慢落在笼子顶部进行水合作用。确保给那些主要用安全的绿叶蔬菜喂养的虫子,如羽衣甘蓝和少量胡萝卜,请查看喂食器饮食表以供参考。

留在笼子底部的变色龙表现出压力和疾病的模式,它们是你的变色龙可能经历的各种事情,我不能故意说最适合你的变色龙,因为我不是兽医。我唯一能做这就是给出的建议,也许可以帮助兽医正确解决所有需要的问题。 正如他们之前所说,变色龙表现出压力的多种原因,这可能是开始或晚期的肠道感染,导致他的眼睛也有问题。也可能是维生素缺乏,可能是开始或晚期的口腔腐烂,寄生虫感染,可能是夜间或白天的温度不正确,可能是导致干燥的潮气水平不正确。我希望你考虑到所有这些,这可能是是其中任何一个,这就是为什么我们很难知道为什么你的变色龙表现出压力的方式,并理解有时我们作为变色龙的主人,如果没有专业人士的帮助和指导,我们不可能总是需要我们的护理我们还希望您明白,我们在这个论坛上是为了告知人们,最重要的是帮助变色龙的健康。我们不是来评价您的,如果您在适应变色龙时做错了什么,我们理解这个论坛上的错误,并在这里帮助你修复可以进一步改善红龙健康的事情。我再次建议检查你的体温,如果红龙太冷,它们会生病,如果红龙太热,它们会变干。湿度应该在晚上,白天低,你应该在早上和晚上喷洒变色龙和笼子。你的爬行动物应该每月服用两次多种维生素补充剂,每次喂食时要补充钙。变色龙从叶子和滴头中喝水,使用一滴水杯子,该滴水杯慢慢笼住七个子顶部进行水合作用。确保给那些主要用查看安全的绿叶蔬菜喂养的虫子,如羽衣甘蓝和少量胡萝卜,请喂食器饮食表提供参考。
笼子底部的变色龙是Calummamalthe,应该是野生的,所以可能有寄生虫问题,因为我们国家不允许饲养变色龙,所以兽医较少,所以只能由玩家自己完成 I came to this forum mainly to learn experience to prevent chameleon diseases and thank you very much for your advice

BTW…one of the rules says…
“Posts should be in English only. Non-English or unreadable posts will be removed. We don’t ask you to be perfect, only that your posts be readable to moderators.”…I understand the reason you would want to post in another language than English but IMHO, you should at least try to include a translation so we all know what’s being said and can offer our help that way. After all, this is an English speaking forum. @Brad and the moderators have the final say on these things, of course.

留在笼子底部的变色龙表现出压力和疾病的迹象,它们是你的变色龙可能经历的各种各样的事情,我不能确切地说什么最适合你的变色龙,因为我不是兽医。我唯一能做的就是给出建议,也许可以帮助兽医正确解决所有需要的问题。正如他们之前所说,变色龙表现出压力迹象的多种原因,这可能是开始或晚期的呼吸道感染,导致他的眼睛也有问题。也可能是维生素缺乏,可能是开始或晚期的口腔腐烂,寄生虫感染,可能是夜间或白天的温度不正确,可能是导致变色龙干燥的湿度水平不正确。我希望你考虑到所有这些,这可能是其中任何一个,这就是为什么我们很难确切知道为什么你的变色龙表现出压力的迹象,并理解有时我们作为变色龙主人,如果没有专业人士的帮助和指导,我们不可能总是提供我们需要的护理。我们还希望您明白,我们在这个论坛上是为了告知人们,最重要的是帮助变色龙的健康。我们不是来评判你,如果你在照顾变色龙时做错了什么,我们理解这个论坛上的错误,并在这里帮助你修复可以进一步改善变色龙健康的事情。我建议再次检查你的体温,如果变色龙太冷,它们会生病,如果变色龙太热,它们会变干。湿度应在晚上高,白天低,你应该在早上和晚上喷洒变色龙和笼子。你的爬行动物应该每月服用两次多种维生素补充剂,每次喂食时都要补充钙。变色龙从叶子和滴头中喝水,使用一个滴水杯,该滴水杯慢慢落在笼子顶部进行水合作用。确保给那些主要用安全的绿叶蔬菜喂养的虫子,如羽衣甘蓝和少量胡萝卜,请查看喂食器饮食表以供参考。
The chameleon left at the bottom of the cage shows signs of stress and disease. They are all kinds of things your chameleon may experience. I can't say exactly what is best for you, because I'm not a veterinarian. The only thing I can do is to give advice, which may help the veterinarian solve all the problems they need correctly. As they said before, the chameleon shows signs of stress for many reasons, which may be an initial or late respiratory infection, causing problems with his eyes. It may also be vitamin deficiency, initial or late oral decay, parasitic infection, incorrect temperature at night or during the day, or incorrect humidity level that causes the chameleon to dry. I hope you consider all this. This may be one of them. That's why it's difficult for us to know exactly why your chameleon shows signs of stress, and understand that sometimes as chameleon owners, we can't always provide the care we need without the help and guidance of professionals. . We also hope you understand that our purpose in this forum is to inform people, and the most important thing is to help the health of the chameleon. We are not here to judge you. If you do something wrong while taking care of the chameleon, we understand the mistakes in this forum and are here to help you fix things that can further improve the health of the chameleon. I suggest checking your temperature again. If the chameleons are too cold, they will get sick. If the chameleons are too hot, they will dry. The humidity should be high at night and low during the day. You should spray chameleons and cages in the morning and evening. Your reptiles should take multivitamin supplements twice a month, and take calcium supplements every time they are fed. The chameleon drinks water from the leaves and drops, using a drip cup, which slowly falls on the top of the cage for hydration. Make sure to feed insects that are mainly fed with safe green leafy vegetables, such as kale and a small amount of carrots. Please check the feeder diet table for reference.

Back
Top Bottom