Chameleon Coming!!

I believe our Chameleon is a female, she is quite chill. She has stopped hissing at us when we are misting or something. Today she was willing to take mealworms from us (end of tongs) instead of going after her own. She is seeming to become much more relaxed around us. Which is good. My son purchased her and we are really enjoying her with us.
You should make your own thread. I dont want to sound rude AT ALL but we do want to help you in reviewing your husbandry and what ever else you need, but that's a little hard when you post in someone else's thread🙂 if you need help making a thread, let us know!

Ok that was a bit confusing with two different people.

• Supplements - What brand and type of calcium and vitamin products are you dusting your feeders with and what is the schedule? I have calcium without D3 to give 6 days a week. The 7th day I have Calcium with D3 to alternate weeks with reptivite.

I would like to double check this with you. Which Reptivite did you get, the with D3 version or without D3 version?

I am pretty sure without D3
Double check the label and make sure it is that version. If it is then your rotation is correct. If it is the with D3 version you would drop the calcium with D3 in the rotation and only use the Reptivite with D3 two times a month so like the 1st and the 15th. :)

Double check the label and make sure it is that version. If it is then your rotation is correct. If it is the with D3 version you would drop the calcium with D3 in the rotation and only use the Reptivite with D3 two times a month so like the 1st and the 15th. :)
reptivite.jpeg
I don't see it on here, but I would love for someone to double check haha.

View attachment 299213I don't see it on here, but I would love for someone to double check haha.
Ok this is the packet that comes with the cham kit. It is the with D3 version. So you would need to use this 2 times a month say the 1st and the 15th and then at all other feedings use plain calcium without D3. You will not use any other supplements with this combo. When you buy more you want to buy the reptivite with D3. :)

Ok this is the packet that comes with the cham kit. It is the with D3 version. So you would need to use this 2 times a month say the 1st and the 15th and then at all other feedings use plain calcium without D3. You will not use any other supplements with this combo. When you buy more you want to buy the reptivite with D3. :)
Ok! Thanks! My friend got the kit and gave it to me cause her chameleon died before she could use anything.

You are doing great! Patience and consistency are key. It took mine about 5-6 months of steadily working w him to finally get him to climb on my hand. Even then it's only bc I have a treat, and he will eat then wait about 10 seconds before he starts reaching back for his enclosure 😂

You are doing great! Patience and consistency are key. It took mine about 5-6 months of steadily working w him to finally get him to climb on my hand. Even then it's only bc I have a treat, and he will eat then wait about 10 seconds before he starts reaching back for his enclosure 😂
Haha yeah Alastair enjoys being out just not when I'm holding him. Today was the first time that he was a happy green color rather than a dark brown out next to me. He is going to be so happy when I start traveling during summer. I am going to be in and out of the house nonstop T-T. I think I'm leaving for a week, coming back for a day, and then leaving again. Repeatedly T-T. So I have to start teaching my parents how to feed him.

Haha yeah Alastair enjoys being out just not when I'm holding him. Today was the first time that he was a happy green color rather than a dark brown out next to me. He is going to be so happy when I start traveling during summer. I am going to be in and out of the house nonstop T-T. I think I'm leaving for a week, coming back for a day, and then leaving again. Repeatedly T-T. So I have to start teaching my parents how to feed him.
I also just saw him drink for the second time!! He is so cool!

Back
Top Bottom