Chameleon Chemistry

That's a perfectly fine belief to have. Also, pardon me if I am about to sound (unintentionally) stupid here. But is God and evolution mutually exclusive? There is plenty of evidence to suggest that evolution occurs. Instead of looking past the evidence that supports the occurrence of evolution: can it not be that God created animals (in all their majesty and wonder) to adapt to environmental conditions? I think animals that are able to adapt and evolve are the ultimate creations. And I think this could be attributed to God.

Everyone has a right to their own beliefs. And while I don't believe in a higher power of any kind, I'm not trying to dispel or attack your belief in God. But I do believe that a person can believe in God and believe in evolution. These are statements that don't negate each other. You can believe in both. And by doing so, I think the world becomes an even greater place to admire! But regardless, the sunsets are beautiful! And I have yet to experience the birth of a child firsthand (hopefully several years from now). The world is a wonderful place--that I can agree with you on!

Let me know your thoughts on the matter, I'd genuinely love to hear them out. (You too @Mountain Dragon)
--Also, if you feel uncomfortable or don't want to respond for any reason--that's completely fine. I don't want to probe anyone.
I do believe that God created his creatures and even people to change and adapt, I just don’t believe humans came from apes because thats the way evolution was presented to me at a young age. I don’t know why apes have 95% of our DNA, but we didn’t evolve from them. I never meant my comment to be disrespectful or to drive people away because I’m shoving it down their throats, I just wanted to say what I believe. You all don’t know me but I’m very loving and kind and I try to be respectful of everyone. I try not to be judgmental of anyone. I love this forum and everyone here so I hope you didn’t take my comment as being judgmental of you.

I do believe that God created his creatures and even people to change and adapt, I just don’t believe humans came from apes because thats the way evolution was presented to me at a young age. I don’t know why apes have 95% of our DNA, but we didn’t evolve from them. I never meant my comment to be disrespectful or to drive people away because I’m shoving it down their throats, I just wanted to say what I believe. You all don’t know me but I’m very loving and kind and I try to be respectful of everyone. I try not to be judgmental of anyone. I love this forum and everyone here so I hope you didn’t take my comment as being judgmental of you.
You didn’t drive me away 😂 I loved your comment and I agree

You never came off as disrespectful or judgmental at all--so no need to worry. And while I may not "know" you in the traditional sense, your love, kindness, and respect towards others are easy to pick up on in your posts. Knowing your personality, I felt comfortable talking about it.

Well, chameleons are actually alien life forms that came to colonize the earth millenia ago. Unfortunately for them, the primates evolved into hoomans. Ever since then they have been working on a cloaking device so they can live their lives in peace from the evolved apes. Unfortunately, all their technology has been able to achieve so far is color changing. This has backfired on them as the hoomans have now taken notice of them and seek to possess them. They are currently using this to their advantage to make slaves of the hoomans and dominate the earth.
I thought I was the only one that knew...

I thought I was the only one that knew...
No.... Actually, you're the only one we didn't tell.... :cautious:

1637072596565.png

Back
Top Bottom