Chameleon Care Resources

A HUGE thank you to everyone who has been involved in getting this to fruition, this is something that was greatly needed and is a great work in progress.

Excellent job to one and all - yet another reason I love this community, because we have so many people who truly care about these awesome animals.

Ferret,

Maybe (just a thought) but can you add a link to the raising kitty websote about minimizing egg development. Like when to start cutting down their food and when to lower temps all the stuff to really do so your female has as few clutches as possible. I just say it because I know this has been the hardest thing for me to get right( i am still doing research:eek:) and my female is not even 6 months old yet. I really love everything else. have read through manying times already

I haven't read it yet.......but you know me....I don't like to argue........It's brilliant!!! :D.....Seriously, great work you guys. I'm sure I can find time in my busy schedule to recommend this to a few noobs :)

Purchasing Advice

We have added a new section to the CCR that covers purchasing advice for inexperienced keepers.
Purchasing Advice

This section, as well as all other sections, will be improved over time. If you find any mistakes or have suggestions for improvement please post in the CCR Development Forum.

more to come :)

Chameleon Health Problems

A new section on chameleon health has been added to the CCR.

The main goal of this section is to spread awareness, especially to new keepers, about the health problems that commonly affect captive chameleons. We hope that doing so will not only help members recognize symptoms of poor health but also lead to better husbandry for their animals. This resource is not an attempt to definitively diagnose or offer ways to treat chameleon health problems. Also, it is important to remember that only an experienced reptile veterinarian who directly examines an animal can offer a true diagnosis.

Towards the end of development we realized that we might want to expand some of the sections with additional content, images and links. To do so will probably require a change to the interface and we are already in early talks about how best to do that. If anyone has a suggestion or general comment feel free to stop by the CCR development forum.

Back
Top Bottom