Chameleon cam!

serenitystarlite

Established Member
Hi everyone :)

I have set up a webcam in my room to spy on my chameleons. You can check it out here :D

I'll have it on a different chameleon everyday. If it's offline, it's because it's either lights out or the camera died and I'm not home to fix it :rolleyes:

I swear he was posing for the camera. He was acting all crazy going all over his cage until I started taking some pictures of him, then he calmed down and sat pretty so I put the webcam on him. Now I think he realizes the door is open and he's slowing trying to sneak out lol.

Nah I'm sitting here with the cage door open and moving the camera (and also making sure it doesn't fall because it's on a small tripod balancing on stuff lol). I need to get a full sized tripod. I had it on Drac yesterday but sitting outside of the cage. I just wanted a closeup of him now because he was posing :D

Nah I'm sitting here with the cage door open and moving the camera (and also making sure it doesn't fall because it's on a small tripod balancing on stuff lol). I need to get a full sized tripod. I had it on Drac yesterday but sitting outside of the cage. I just wanted a closeup of him now because he was posing :D
hah oh thats cool :D
you should get like one of the cheap lil cams i have which can be set to follow movement :]

i just took a look and got a surprised by the cham mooning me lol

He was facing the opposite way earlier, I swear! He has this obsession with showing his erm...manly parts. I guess it's just about time for lights out, so he turned his back to the camera and is saying he's had enough haha.

hah oh thats cool :D
you should get like one of the cheap lil cams i have which can be set to follow movement :]

That would be cool. I might look into a new one at some point. I'm surprised this camera even works with Vista because it's old. It was a pretty expensive camera to buy new and I got it for a good deal off of Ebay, so I'm just happy it still works. It's a Logitech Clicksmart 510.

That would be cool. I might look into a new one at some point. I'm surprised this camera even works with Vista because it's old. It was a pretty expensive camera to buy new and I got it for a good deal off of Ebay, so I'm just happy it still works. It's a Logitech Clicksmart 510.

I'll take it lol

There is literally nothing in front of him right now, I have no idea what he's trying to reach for lol. He keeps looking at me, maybe he wants another worm? But it's almost bedtime, I only gave him a couple worms as a treat because he was on camera :D

There is literally nothing in front of him right now, I have no idea what he's trying to reach for lol. He keeps looking at me, maybe he wants another worm? But it's almost bedtime, I only gave him a couple worms as a treat because he was on camera :D

give him one! :)

Cool cam! I used to have mine set up on my chameleon too, but your view is much better, and your cham is much larger too! I moved his cage to a sunnier spot so right now I don't have it set up.

I just saw a screameleons ad pop up on your cam, did you plan that?

Cool cam! I used to have mine set up on my chameleon too, but your view is much better, and your cham is much larger too! I moved his cage to a sunnier spot so right now I don't have it set up.

I just saw a screameleons ad pop up on your cam, did you plan that?

Thanks! No I didn't put any ads up. It probably matched it somehow. I keep seeing Macy's ads on there haha.

Back
Top Bottom