Chameleon breeders who would breed their male with my veiled chameleon?

I know you're feeling attacked and maybe a little overwhelmed, but please, please for the sake of your chameleon (whom I hope you love and want the best for), get her a new enclosure ASAP. What you're keeping her in is completely unethical and inappropriate for a chameleon. This is not a personal attack, but an objective truth about chameleon keeping. It's very sad to see a chameleon living in such poor conditions.

Yes. But I was moving stuff around to get the eggs in/out....but yea. & I mean I know it’s not a fucking jungle but it’s big enough for just her. I didn’t ever expect her to have kids by herself. So. No I don’t need your advice. If I wanted to expand the population I would obviously upgrade. Some of the stuff in there wasn’t there before, so it left no room. I also didn’t know the eggs wouldn’t hatch. So putting them in there in a large container kind of took most space at the bottom. & there are other pieces I had to remove to put them in there.
WOW so I just read through everything that you posted.... I am quite astonished that this would be the reply you gave me when all I asked was if this was her enclosure. And the responses you gave to others were horrendous. You asked about a mate for her. And I asked a simple question.... So as you pointed out you don't need my advice..

Honestly... I don't need to waste my time on someone who would be outright rude and disgustingly disrespectful. We give of our time, knowledge, and experience freely without judgement for those that are open to learning from us.

You were down right offensive. No need to comment back as I will now be un-watching this thread!

Last edited:
WOW so I just read through everything that you posted.... I am quite astonished that this would be the reply you gave me when all I asked was if this was her enclosure. And the responses you gave to others was horrendous. You asked about a mate for her. And I asked a simple question.... So as you pointed out you don't need my advice..

Honestly... I don't need to waste my time on someone who would be outright rude and disgustingly disrespectful. We give of our time, knowledge, and experience freely without judgement for those that are open to learning from us.

You were down right offensive. No need to comment back as I will now be un-watching this thread!
I showed a co-worker, who knows nothing about chams, this thread and even they were offended by how things played out here.

WOW so I just read through everything that you posted.... I am quite astonished that this would be the reply you gave me when all I asked was if this was her enclosure. And the responses you gave to others was horrendous. You asked about a mate for her. And I asked a simple question.... So as you pointed out you don't need my advice..

Just someone not used to being corrected/humbled. You tried, that's just how some people are. They'll grow up one day. Don't let it offend you

I honestly meant no offense whatsoever.

Depending on where you're located in Indiana,I could probably part ways with a few pothos and umbrella plants.

I don’t even know what you said or what you’re referring to. I’m sorry. There are a bunch of ass holes on here. And thank you but I went to Lowe’s when someone decided to part ways with some information. But thank you...

& let me just tell you once even though I have no obligation to explain myself whatsoever. You don’t ***** know me. Or what I’ve ever been “corrected on,” but I DO know that all of you guys are probably ***** on here trying to team up on someone who hasn’t spent 75 years raising chameleons. It’s how you make yourself feel superior and it ain’t working with me. So I guarantee you are the one who it took you until your 50’s to be corrected and humbled you don’t know ***** about me so ***** OFF OF THIS THREAD THINKING YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT TURNING THIS ENTIRE ***** SITUATION TO A PERSON WHEN IT STARTED OUT OVER CHAMELEONS.....HINT HINT THE SOLE BASE OF THIS ENTIRE WEBSITE. INSECURE ***** ***** *****. You probably sit on here WAITING to punk on people.
Foul mouth, low IQ, animal cruelty. This has to be another piss take. I mean no one can actually be this stupid.

Last edited by a moderator:
Was thinking it could be the same 1-2 people. I don't even give them the time to read any of their replies.
Agreed. It’s unfortunate because a lot of us can help. These type of posts piss me off because it forces me to ignore a lot of new veiled owners threads. I have this feeling that every post similar to this will degrade the same way. It’s childish, and down right offensive. The language doesn’t bother me, but knowing my son and nephew, both who are younger, may read these types of posts and lead them to believe this is all a joke really makes me angry. I’m trying to avoid responding to the negative posts, my patience is thin though.

Agreed. It’s unfortunate because a lot of us can help. These type of posts piss me off because it forces me to ignore a lot of new veiled owners threads. I have this feeling that every post similar to this will degrade the same way. It’s childish, and down right offensive. The language doesn’t bother me, but knowing my son and nephew, both who are younger, may read these types of posts and lead them to believe this is all a joke really makes me angry. I’m trying to avoid responding to the negative posts, my patience is thin though.

Yup, I feel the same. I often open threads, look at the basic husbandry, and then just say 'nope I'm not even going to touch that'. I used to help newbies quite often when I could, ended up getting frustrated, more than I should at times. Now I'll just chime in or help somebody who reaches out, showing they're actually interested and capable of learning. I have no problem with mistakes or lack of knowledge. Just with how people take advice.

Yup, I feel the same. I often open threads, look at the basic husbandry, and then just say 'nope I'm not even going to touch that'. I used to help newbies quite often when I could, ended up getting frustrated, more than I should at times. Now I'll just chime in or help somebody who reaches out, showing they're actually interested and capable of learning. I have no problem with mistakes or lack of knowledge. Just with how people take advice.
My ex wife taught me how to kill people with kindness.

Ahhh so now we know why you lurk in the shadows.

Back
Top Bottom