Chameleon breeders who would breed their male with my veiled chameleon?

I got a terrarium because I had a reptibreeze but there was Too much air flowing through. I don’t have any plant shops near me.....& pothos or ficus....thank you..I will call around & sorry for being so hostile I know I need more stuff in her cage & it is frustrating to not know what or where to go but I will & thank you. This is all. I really wish I could just delete this.
It’s okay I understand, but yeah if you’d like more stuff in here cage you can get sticks from outside... with a screened cage it’s a bit easier.. what I did was I took thumbtacks and hammered them into the sticks so they hold up the sticks in the cage... and if u don’t have the luxury of nursery’s or anything around you may purchase the “fake” leaves online they’re cheaper there

Here’s the thumbtack thing I do with the sticks

Attachments

• 4CF92541-B61C-4083-9BB7-228757F638EF.jpeg
    4CF92541-B61C-4083-9BB7-228757F638EF.jpeg
    315 KB · Views: 77
I honestly meant no offense whatsoever.

Depending on where you're located in Indiana,I could probably part ways with a few pothos and umbrella plants.

Okay. First of all, this site isn’t about YoU :rolleyes: or ‘everyone,’ lol. it’s about Chameleons lol. Are you a chameleon? No. Go read where I said stop replying to this thread. Obviously you aren’t what I’m seeking. Just stop. you still look stupid. I’m not here for jokes but obviously everyone on here is a joke. I was trying to actually get useful information. None of which I got. Please. Go. Away. Thank you .

I take offense to this, I can assure you I'm 2.7% eastern lizardman

It’s okay I understand, but yeah if you’d like more stuff in here cage you can get sticks from outside... with a screened cage it’s a bit easier.. what I did was I took thumbtacks and hammered them into the sticks so they hold up the sticks in the cage... and if u don’t have the luxury of nursery’s or anything around you may purchase the “fake” leaves online they’re cheaper there

So I just went to Lowe’s and I got a Rubber Wax Plant & A Golden Polthos & no I can I have the “luxury,” lol I just don’t know where to go to get things. ‍♀️ yes I know cliche. But it’s the truth ‍♀️. But now I know Lowe’s for plants. ✅

Attachments

• 25960573-F3EA-4374-8704-57EB123922EF.jpeg
    25960573-F3EA-4374-8704-57EB123922EF.jpeg
    257.4 KB · Views: 82
Also, ultimate conclusion before anyone else says anything crazy, I’m not ready for babies until I have 60+ enclosures ready in which I don’t so just ignore my main question until I know more. Sry for wasting everyone’s time. & thank you for the help.

Also, ultimate conclusion before anyone else says anything crazy, I’m not ready for babies until I have 60+ enclosures ready in which I don’t so just ignore my main question until I know more. Sry for wasting everyone’s time. & thank you for the help.

You're not wasting anyone's time.

If and when you're ready,I'd be happy to help with advice and whatnot.
I'm from Indiana as well,and would be willing to help with certain plants and I may have a few extra enclosures lying around that I'd be willing to part with.

The Wax plant won’t fit in this enclosure, but I put it outside for the time being. But this is what it looks like now. Any other suggestions? Besides getting a new enclosure? Because as long as she is just in there by herself I’m not getting another one yet

63F6E1CB-46A3-401E-AE26-CAA3EB6F9D28.jpeg
2217B3D6-C233-46BC-B76F-F2CC854ABB06.jpeg
19A657B4-DD44-4225-95C1-7597B65344DE.jpeg

So I just went to Lowe’s and I got a Rubber Wax Plant & A Golden Polthos & no I can I have the “luxury,” lol I just don’t know where to go to get things. ‍♀️ yes I know cliche. But it’s the truth ‍♀️. But now I know Lowe’s for plants. ✅
Home depot or any home supply store. Some targets even have nursery sections. There are also a lot of online nursery retailers.

Back
Top Bottom