Chameleon breeders who would breed their male with my veiled chameleon?

Chams12346

Hi. I have one female veiled chameleon & she just laid a batch of eggs on her own which lets me know she is ready and fully mature to mate. I can compensate. Would just really like a batch of babies. In Indiana.

Attachments

• 99A8A595-91F0-4830-844B-0A55AB06F9DA.jpeg
    99A8A595-91F0-4830-844B-0A55AB06F9DA.jpeg
    233.3 KB · Views: 159
  • AAC28205-E54E-4F78-9DC0-0E1BF3057E8C.jpeg
    AAC28205-E54E-4F78-9DC0-0E1BF3057E8C.jpeg
    191.8 KB · Views: 157
Ok I mean no disrespect but is that the enclosure you keep her in?

Yes. But I was moving stuff around to get the eggs in/out....but yea. & I mean I know it’s not a fucking jungle but it’s big enough for just her. I didn’t ever expect her to have kids by herself. So. No I don’t need your advice. If I wanted to expand the population I would obviously upgrade. Some of the stuff in there wasn’t there before, so it left no room. I also didn’t know the eggs wouldn’t hatch. So putting them in there in a large container kind of took most space at the bottom. & there are other pieces I had to remove to put them in there.

Ohh snap... @Beman spotted the setup

How about you fuck off..this isn’t for children acting like were in high school. If you know so much why don’t you just tell me EVERYTHING I need right now because I did this all myself for the first time ever with no advice at all. & the internet has absolutely nothing telling me where to get plants that are good for them, etc. I’ve spent Hours researching & go to the pet store and all they offered me was moss. So please speak up if you have advice and not here to ridicule me. It’s already annoying as fuck.

How do you expect anyone to give you advice,when you just said you don't want any?

I get being a new Chameleon keeper,but,it definitely isn't something to get into blindly.

I researched and prepared for years before I got my Veiled,and I'm still learning things that I never even thought to look up.

Chameleons are a niche reptile at best.
Only a few people keep them,and keep them well.

Even the most experienced keepers most likely knew close to nothing about Chameleons before getting into the hobby.

So,please,for your Chameleons sake,open your mind,set aside your pride and accept some advice.

No one here is going to belittle for seeking knowledge.

How do you expect anyone to give you advice,when you just said you don't want any?

I get being a new Chameleon keeper,but,it definitely isn't something to get into blindly.

I researched and prepared for years before I got my Veiled,and I'm still learning things that I never even thought to look up.

Chameleons are a niche reptile at best.
Only a few people keep them,and keep them well.

Even the most experienced keepers most likely knew close to nothing about Chameleons before getting into the hobby.

So,please,for your Chameleons sake,open your mind,set aside your pride and accept some advice.

No one here is going to belittle for seeking knowledge.

Look. If I could already delete this post I would. I literally was going to ask whoever I talked to to give me some advice on what to do & where to get supplies. But since everyone wants to act like a childish deuce bag I’m not going to be nice anymore. I didn’t read past the first Assuming sentence or comment so please just stop messaging me. I’m done here.

But advice on plants. You may use pothos or ficus plants. Any plant nursery’s in ur area will sure have them. Cage, you can grab dead sticks from outside scrub them in hot water really good with soap. Possible reptibreeze medium cage? They’re like 50 bucks on amazon.

Everyone detour to the secret spot this spot doesn’t take jokes :rolleyes:

Okay. First of all, this site isn’t about YoU :rolleyes: or ‘everyone,’ lol. it’s about Chameleons lol. Are you a chameleon? No. Go read where I said stop replying to this thread. Obviously you aren’t what I’m seeking. Just stop. you still look stupid. I’m not here for jokes but obviously everyone on here is a joke. I was trying to actually get useful information. None of which I got. Please. Go. Away. Thank you .

Getting any reptile, research should’ve been done before obtaining her. I hope your supplementation is good as well. Lighting? Also how often do you mist? How big is her lay bin? Humidity levels?

But advice on plants. You may use pothos or ficus plants. Any plant nursery’s in ur area will sure have them. Cage, you can grab dead sticks from outside scrub them in hot water really good with soap. Possible reptibreeze medium cage? They’re like 50 bucks on amazon.

I got a terrarium because I had a reptibreeze but there was Too much air flowing through. I don’t have any plant shops near me.....& pothos or ficus....thank you..I will call around & sorry for being so hostile I know I need more stuff in her cage & it is frustrating to not know what or where to go but I will & thank you. This is all. I really wish I could just delete this.

Back
Top Bottom