Chameleon breeders in NorCal?

chameeeleon

I'm not sure if this should be posted in the wanted section of the classifieds or not, if so, oops. :)

Anyways, after wanting a chameleon and researching them for probably over two years, I think I'm finally ready & able to get one :D ! I've finally got the enclosure all figured out, although I still can't help but move a branch or plant every time I walk over. Ok, I'm going off topic..

I'm looking for cham breeders in the Northern California area, specifically around the Folsom area, but I'm willing to drive a little ways. I really want a (male) Nosy Be panther chameleon, but I'd definitely consider an Ambilobe (blue-barred), Ambanja (with lots of blue coloring), or even a veiled chameleon. My goal is to spend less than $200, and yes I know that's a tough goal when it comes to panther chameleons but I'm a teenager :eek: so I'm not exactly bringing home the bacon, ok? :D (mmm bacon) Also, since this will be my first chameleon, I'm not going to purchase a baby, so any chams younger than 2-3 months are a no go.

So if you're a breeder (or know someone who is) in the NorCal area and you have a chameleon that meets the above criteria, feel free to PM me or leave a comment below.

Oh also I just thought of this now but can someone please tell me how to pronounce Ambilobe and Ambanja? I don't know if it's AmbiLOBE as in earLOBE or AmbilobEEE. And my Spanish makes me want to say Amban-HA.
I always wondered but I never asked before :D

I'm not sure if this should be posted in the wanted section of the classifieds or not, if so, oops. :)

Anyways, after wanting a chameleon and researching them for probably over two years, I think I'm finally ready & able to get one :D ! I've finally got the enclosure all figured out, although I still can't help but move a branch or plant every time I walk over. Ok, I'm going off topic..

I'm looking for cham breeders in the Northern California area, specifically around the Folsom area, but I'm willing to drive a little ways. I really want a (male) Nosy Be panther chameleon, but I'd definitely consider an Ambilobe (blue-barred), Ambanja (with lots of blue coloring), or even a veiled chameleon. My goal is to spend less than $200, and yes I know that's a tough goal when it comes to panther chameleons but I'm a teenager :eek: so I'm not exactly bringing home the bacon, ok? :D (mmm bacon) Also, since this will be my first chameleon, I'm not going to purchase a baby, so any chams younger than 2-3 months are a no go.

So if you're a breeder (or know someone who is) in the NorCal area and you have a chameleon that meets the above criteria, feel free to PM me or leave a comment below.

Oh also I just thought of this now but can someone please tell me how to pronounce Ambilobe and Ambanja? I don't know if it's AmbiLOBE as in earLOBE or AmbilobEEE. And my Spanish makes me want to say Amban-HA.
I always wondered but I never asked before :D

Hello,
I am close to you out in the Fair Oaks area. There are a few others in the area as well that I'm sure will post a reply. You may have sent me a msg. on FB earlier today.
Send me a PM and I'm sure I have something for you :)
Thanks,
Jason

Back
Top Bottom