Chameleon arrived dead from LLLreptile

Just get a kammer panther, or one from @Matt Vanilla Gorilla, or any other reputable breeder on here and you'll be set. No worries with shipping they always come fine. Don't waste your time looking at reptile shows and locally. The best ones are going to be shipped unless you live close to one of these breeders.

Are reptile shows no good? :( I work for a company that constantly goes to tradeshows (we have a fishing expo next week that I’m particularly excited about lol :D) and they’re always so cool. I have never gone to a reptile one but I figured they’d be really cool and my friend loves them. Just bought a ticket last week to the next repticon happening down here in a couple of weeks :unsure:

@andrearamirezo91 I actually really enjoy reptile shows, but theres a lot of bad quality stuff people are trying to push off to the ignorant. Also I'd be afraid of cross contamination with all of those reptiles in a room. I'm sure people have found good animals at reptile shows, it's just, with all the good options online, I figure why bother.

@andrearamirezo91 I actually really enjoy reptile shows, but theres a lot of bad quality stuff people are trying to push off to the ignorant. Also I'd be afraid of cross contamination with all of those reptiles in a room. I'm sure people have found good animals at reptile shows, it's just, with all the good options online, I figure why bother.

I definitely agree. If (when lol) I decide to get another chameleon, I’ll probably try to purchase from a reputable breeder on this forum. I just figured since the OP doesn’t wanna ship another chameleon their options are way more limited. But I hadn’t thought about cross contamination. Tradeshows are a mess when you’re an exhibitor so I wonder if they’re even able to take much precautions to avoid something like that from happening.

So sorry...Harry’s still a baby and his coloring isn’t developed yet. I ordered from FLChams and the experience was great shipped from FL to NC. So sorry this happened to you. Wish you better days
I WOULD RECOMMEND GETTING YOUR FUTURE NEXT PANTHER FROM FLCHAMS AS WELL! got my baby from there as well, and I’m so sorry that happened ): @brightandshiny

Back
Top Bottom