Chamaeleo africanus surprise!

It looks like she might not care all that much for the camera. My female only spots up when she's angry. It seems ironic that stress is bad for chams but that's when they look their best! Wouldn't it be nice if their fired up colors and patterns were when they were at rest, then they got pattern less and drab colored when stressed.

She was actually that color when I walked into the greenhouse. Compared to a chameleon room, chameleons when in the greenhouse chameleons display more natural patterns is what I have found. Thanks Chad when she has fed and drank for a while I'm going to deparisitize her.

My Parsons normally has really neat dappled coloration when he is in the greenhouse that I never see when he is indoors.

Last edited:
they look identical to some infertile ones that my female veiled laid a month or so back. if they are viable though, i am keeping my fingers crossed.
beautiful girl by the way

they look identical to some infertile ones that my female veiled laid a month or so back. if they are viable though, i am keeping my fingers crossed.
beautiful girl by the way

My experience with infertile eggs is if they have dents they won't recover and the other infertile eggs will mold over in a couple of weeks.

I have a total of 86 Ch. africanus eggs incubating right now from my 2 females I received about a month or so ago. I will follow your posts and hopefully we can do some trading in the future. FINGERS CROSSED here is the clutch of 50 that was laid first. Haven't lost one yet!

Attachments

• eggs.jpg
    eggs.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 363
WOW that is great news! Hope all continues to go well. It would be cool to see you CB lines of these established here from these imports!!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Damn! I thought I was possibly going to have a lot of mouths to feed but your right at 2X my 43. So you have more than Motherlode and me combined.
Bradycham: what State do you live in.

Back
Top Bottom