Cham You Find Me???

topknot20

Someone's hiding in each one of these pictures, see if you can find me!!!

oggie037-1.jpg

oggie039.jpg

These were just a couple of the easier ones... Ive got a few more that are a little harder to come later!!

Wow, that second one was tough! I finally saw the little chin after about five minutes starting at the photo! You have harder ones than that?:eek:

the black eyes give it away

Thats definitely not how I found them! I saw no black eyes to give it away, but maybe I'm just blind! ;)

Thanks everyone!!!! Yea I thought it would be kinda a fun thing!! Ive got a few more on the way that I will try to post later this week. My female green bean just the master of hiding in her cage and its funny cause I go through that search every morning usually:)!!

Topknot, I lose my bright green, blue, yellow and red panther in his enclosure! Don't feel too bad! I think we would all love to see more. Those are fun.

haha..I had to cheat and read the answer on the second one!! :) I was seeing if I had any that I could u/l but mine are too obvious.

I read the answer and it still took my husband to tell me where she was. lol I will try and snap some too. Brody loves to disappear!

Back
Top Bottom