Cham pacing

Hey I'm new but I wanted to let you know that my cham also decided coco fiber was a good place to dig despite me making a lay bin with ReptiSoil for her. What I did since she liked the coco fiber was place it on top of the substrate, so she could still dig in that but had the actual good stuff beneath it. She ended up laying eggs fine. Just a heads up! But I've literally only done this for her first time laying so feel free to ignore my advice or if other keepers dismiss it I'm fine with that. :)

Hey I'm new but I wanted to let you know that my cham also decided coco fiber was a good place to dig despite me making a lay bin with ReptiSoil for her. What I did since she liked the coco fiber was place it on top of the substrate, so she could still dig in that but had the actual good stuff beneath it. She ended up laying eggs fine. Just a heads up! But I've literally only done this for her first time laying so feel free to ignore my advice or if other keepers dismiss it I'm fine with that. :)
Thank you so much! This is her first time and I’m just stressed because I know she is too! So thank you so much that made me feel a lot better!

Yup it was super stressful for me too lol!! I wish you all the best. I just figured since she already liked digging in the coco fiber, it was best to keep some of it to not throw her mental game off. Plus, my enclosure keeps humidity a bit better now! :p

Back
Top Bottom