Cham not pooping

My Panther Cham hasn't pooped in almost 2 weeks and im not sure why the basking temp is at 101 varies. Im using a repti sun 5.0 tube for his light. And he is eating well plZ help any advice is good advice

If he is comfortable sitting on your hand, try taking him outside in the sun. Just sit there for a bit and let him bask. The natural sunlight seems to get my chameleons system moving.

Ok ill take him outside tomorrow if it is sunny, and yes im pretty positive he is drinking he has a misting system andi feed him mot o thetime everyday about 6 crickets and give him a few off days or maybe change up and give him a few wax worms or supperworms.

also I can get his basking to around 80-90 but then him ambient temp drops to 70 how can I get that up without making his basking spot to hot

also I can get his basking to around 80-90 but then him ambient temp drops to 70 how can I get that up without making his basking spot to hot

The ambient temp in the non-basking areas of his cage can drop to that level. He can move in and out of the warmer spot when he needs to and probably will. Its safer to err on the conservative cooler side for basking than risk burns. Extra heat also dries the cage out quicker, and one sign of dehydration is constipation.

Back
Top Bottom