Cham Movie Star!

rmhuey

Has anyone ever seen the movie Tears in the Sun? It stars Bruce Willis. If you watch it, at about one hour and eight minutes you get to see a male jackson cham for a little bit. Just a fun fact. If I did not own one, I am sure I never would have even noticed. :p

There is also a cham in a movie about a time machine... Nosy I think... Errrrr what is the name of that damn show...?...

i havent seen the one with bruce but i did see dr. doolittle not that long ago and i did notice that there was one in there. i like him to he talks.

The smart girl in Harry Potter has a veiled chameleon for her pet. They showed a real one and then in another shot it was a fake one sitting there.
Guess they couldn't get him to sit still for the filming. :)

You get to see a beautiful male Jackson's in the original (1971) Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. Right after the golden ticket crew boards the SS. Wonkatania, and Gene Wilder gives his creepy "There's no knowing where we're going" monolog, a Male Jackson's chameleon can be seen zapping a bug! It may seem silly, but i can honestly accredit my obsession with chameleons, especially Jackson's, to that one scene, which I saw for t he first time when i was about 5.:D

-Cala-

Last edited:
Has anyone every seen "The Wild". Its a cartoon movie with a hole bunch of animals of course. But their are a hole bunch of chameleons that are undercover agents because they can change colors and make themselves looking like anything. They also can go invisible. It was on TV the other day and I decided to watch it. Anyone ever see it?

Back
Top Bottom