Cham hearing/understand me...thoughts please

I use paint chip samples from Home Depot. Flashing different colors in different patterns for different durations seems to do the trick. Using these the Cham is able to tell me what type of feeder it wants for food instead if me having to deal with the typical stubborn Cham not eating.
Wait, if this actually works, then my wife will want to know how to apply it to get me to wash my feet.

Further to my last, and in the best interest of keeping on track,

As was mentioned in the first couple of posts, chams don’t have an outer ear, and using colour cards is not an approved method of training—though, if anyone could it, it’d be @OldChamKeeper! It’s easy to read into chameleon reactions through the lens of typical human-animal interactions.

Ugh! I don’t know what my problem is, but I never clue in on the date of the post, nor the category. I need to get better at this!

As was mentioned in the first couple of posts, chams don’t have an outer ear, and using colour cards is not an approved method of training—though, if anyone could it, it’d be @OldChamKeeper! It’s easy to read into chameleon reactions through the lens of typical human-animal interactions.
You have no idea what you’ve done.

Is that a boulder I hear rolling?

Idk what your talking about I put some Kumbia music on for Larry and he starts to Grito at Imelda

Back
Top Bottom