Cham hates crickets

Koilover512

My little guy wont eat crickets. When I got him that was all he was ever fed. So I was like well lets feed him something new like super worms. I did that for a couple of months and then I tried to get him back on crickets. He wouldn't eat them. I gave him a couple of days with just crickets in his cage thinking he would eat them when he was hungry and no he didnt. Then I was like well I will be sneaky and cut off there back legs put them in his food bowl with a worm or two and he will just "accidently" eat them. Didnt work. He ate the worms not the crickets. He is such a little brat. Does anyone have some advice on how to get him to eat crickets again?

He probably just got attached to the worms. He doesn't hate them. He just likes the worms better. Just keep the crickets in there. He'll come around.

Superworms are like candy to chams...If you gave him only candy for a couple of months I am not surprised he doesn't want crickets. I try to limit the superworms even gutloaded they are not the best feeder but it's something my cham can not say no to LOL. Just keep up with the crickets etc and he will come around.

Back
Top Bottom