Cham falling asleep on my head

I’m not saying cancel his vet appointment. It might be a good thing just to get a check up and take a fecal sample with you to be checked for parasites. If the vet says he’s healthy than great but if anything is wrong then you can get treatment for him and you will have caught it early.
yeah i completely agree, i’d rather be safe then sorry! but as i cleaned his cage i got rid of his poop 🤦🏽‍♀️ hopefully he will go again in the meantime

yeah i completely agree, i’d rather be safe then sorry! but as i cleaned his cage i got rid of his poop 🤦🏽‍♀️ hopefully he will go again in the meantime

When is the vet appointment? Get a fecal as soon as possible to the actual appointment and keep in a plastic baggie in the fridge til you go to the vet. Set an alarm / reminder so you don't forget to get it out of the fridge. Fresh is best for fecals. :)

I am so very glad that you posted here! I’m pretty confident that with your love and willingness to make the changes needed, you and your little cutie will enjoy many healthy and happy years together. 🥰 I’m looking forward to seeing many more pics of your little one growing strong and handsome and of your growth as a keeper.

When is the vet appointment? Get a fecal as soon as possible to the actual appointment and keep in a plastic baggie in the fridge til you go to the vet. Set an alarm / reminder so you don't forget to get it out of the fridge. Fresh is best for fecals. :)
this is my issue i haven’t been able to contact them yet! they haven’t been open over the weekend and i’m actually trying to find one for exotic pets, so i was just going to ring a few and see if anyone would see him that day 🤞🏽 and thankyou i will!

thankyou! i put the old vines on the outside of the tank! i will add an updated pic! i’ve never seen him drink this much! which is weird cause his urine was always ivory! he’s been exploring for a while and keeps licking all the leaves 🤣💗 please let me know if i have done anything wrong! and if he looks really ill do i know whether to go to the vets tomorrow! thankyou!
It might be different… Kinda like taking a drink from a warm water bottle sitting in a car vs taking a sip from a fresh cold mountain stream. He’s probably like “Finally, some good water” 🤣.
High Five Gordon Ramsay GIF by MasterChef Junior

this is my issue i haven’t been able to contact them yet! they haven’t been open over the weekend and i’m actually trying to find one for exotic pets, so i was just going to ring a few and see if anyone would see him that day 🤞🏽 and thankyou i will!
Here's a search for herp vets: https://arav.site-ym.com/search/custom.asp?id=3661

I would be very surprised if you can find anyone to see him quickly, as there are slowdowns in veterinary medicine due to Covid as well. To be seen that fast, you may be told to call an emergency clinic, which may or may not have herp vets available (but should have them available for consults), which will certainly be more expensive.

The changing dynamics of veterinary care

Here's a search for herp vets: https://arav.site-ym.com/search/custom.asp?id=3661

I would be very surprised if you can find anyone to see him quickly, as there are slowdowns in veterinary medicine due to Covid as well. To be seen that fast, you may be told to call an emergency clinic, which may or may not have herp vets available (but should have them available for consults), which will certainly be more expensive.

The changing dynamics of veterinary care

i found someone who can see him today!! thankyou!

Back
Top Bottom