CH Melleri Weights

Just weighed Melle and he's at 49.3 now.

I also snapped this pic....

Attachments

• DSC_2133.jpg
    DSC_2133.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 247
Pat is in at 95.9g today!

Chris is gaining slowly.... he is at 24.5g.

Edit:

Pat first day home....

IMG_7325.jpg

Pat today... Fired up at Chris

IMG_9529.jpg

Pat in at 118.7

IMG_9596.jpg

Didn't get a pic but Chris was weighing in at 30g

I think Melle is catching up quick! We just took a weight on him yesterday and he marked in at 81.1! He's growing too fast I tell you. It's only been two months and he's already lookin gtoo big for the 18x18x36 cage. And Mike even talked me out of the larger 2x2x4 cage thinking I would have a year before I needed to upgrade! Go figure. :p

I'll be building him a custom palace soon enough but until then its free ranging as much as possible so he doesn't get stir crazy and clausterphopic.

Updated pic...

Attachments

• DSC_2210.jpg
    DSC_2210.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 297
I think Melle is catching up quick! We just took a weight on him yesterday and he marked in at 81.1! He's growing too fast I tell you. It's only been two months and he's already lookin gtoo big for the 18x18x36 cage. And Mike even talked me out of the larger 2x2x4 cage thinking I would have a year before I needed to upgrade! Go figure. :p

I'll be building him a custom palace soon enough but until then its free ranging as much as possible so he doesn't get stir crazy and clausterphopic.

Updated pic...

Right now Pat is in an 18x18x36 cage. He seems ok in it...

HOLY CRAP! Chuck you MUST be feeding them some roids! Another that I know of was 24 grams a couple weeks ago and I thought that was big. :eek:
Show me photos!! They're all five months right? Damn!

Haha roids! Beautiful guy you got there, hey, let's see the rest of that tattoo!

Aight.. got an update for you all.

Pat is 198.8 not a lot of gain since the last weigh in....

IMG_0365.jpg

Chris is 105.8 gained quite a bit since the last weigh in.

IMG_0366.jpg

Pat and chris have changed cages... Chris has Pat's old cage (18x18x36) and Pat now has a new cage (24x24x48). Pat seems to like the new cage and Chris seems to hide a lot in his new cage..... I am worried about the light he gets since he likes to roost low in the cage most of the day. Since the schefflera in his cage is so over grown and huge I am going to move it into a lager cage with Fred and give chris a thinner ficus so he has more climbing and light penetration in the cage.

It seems chris gets along with my WC female Lenny. I can put him in her cage and not worry too much. He just wonders around and she pushes him around if he gets into an area she doesn't like. Last weekend she kicked his butt out of the tree literally..... but he was in her basking spot....... There are two spots to bask.... but she didn't like him snooping around on 'her' spot. she shook the tree and pushed him with her nose till he fell out of the tree :eek::eek: I picked him up and took him back to his cage. lol one minute later she was patrolling the range looking for him. she made two circles and then headed for 'her' spot lol. I put him back with her the next day and things were calm. He likes to climb up this one spot of the tree near the basking light above her spot. He is light enough and the branches support him... she gets annoyed and tries it after he moves on and she just knocks everything down. its really funny to watch cause she only does it after he has been there and looks frustrated when the branches fold over. I have trimmed the tree since so that she gets more light from the lamp... it seems to have helped her mood cause she is more active and hungry.

OK... lol looks like I am the only one keeping track here? haha

So today I took some weights on Pat and Chris... both hatch mates from Mike Monge's WC melleri.

Pat was 203.4g today

IMG_0461.jpg

Chris was 121.1g today

IMG_0459.jpg

Chris is a bit of a runt... but he does ok. Pat is a hungry hippo.... :rolleyes:

Don't you worry. We've been meaning to get a current weight on Melle for the past week but haven't had a free few minutes. I'll grab one today and see where he's at...

Luis

Thanks all of you, I love watching these guys grow, the same and yet so different.

PS I will buy that "little" runt Chris. I have been giving some thought to a Melleri and he looks good. I love his colors.

Thanks all of you, I love watching these guys grow, the same and yet so different.

PS I will buy that "little" runt Chris. I have been giving some thought to a Melleri and he looks good. I love his colors.

lol I plan to keep chris LOL.... here he is chilling will Lenny...

IMG00168.jpg

My GF took that pic with her camera phone... and lenny is making that face cause she doesn't like cameras.... maybe she likes chameras though... not sure... :eek::D

and as far as weights... Pat was on the scale just the other day and was 219gs.... hes been steady on the weight.... I haven' put chris on the scale for a while so I am unsure of his weight.

I took Lola to the vet Saturday (11-21-09) and she weighs a whopping 332 gs. She is 18months old and 10 1/2 in stv:D.

Attachments

• P1010045.JPG
    P1010045.JPG
    209.4 KB · Views: 274
I took Lola to the vet Saturday (11-21-09) and she weighs a whopping 332 gs. She is 18months old and 10 1/2 in stv:D.

Where did you get Lola from?

I had Chris and Pat on the scale this weekend but I need to load the pics.... I can't remember off the top of my head the weights but I think Pat is around 260-270 and Chris is about 160.... Ill have to look again though. :eek:

Where did you get Lola from?

I had Chris and Pat on the scale this weekend but I need to load the pics.... I can't remember off the top of my head the weights but I think Pat is around 260-270 and Chris is about 160.... Ill have to look again though. :eek:

She was CB and the pet store owner got her from an expo.

what happened to all the meller updates im dieing i want to know how everyone is doing? well hope all is well and hope to see some updates.:D

Melleri Mosh

what happened to all the meller updates im dieing i want to know how everyone is doing? well hope all is well and hope to see some updates.:D

I would love to jump in/eavesdrop any of the conversations about Melleri going on. I've got an 8 month old that is now Free Ranging - she's around 17" long and over 50 grams now. She didn't even register a gram when I got her! Not a day goes by that I don't have questions! The MelleriDiscovery site is great, but quite limited in some respects - not to mention it hasn't been updated since 2008. Most of the information I'm finding is like that, actually. It's very frustrating! Where's the Melleri book already? LOL

I'm dying to get another Melleri to cohabitate with my "Baby" (never named her cuz I didn't want to jinx anything!). I keep reading about Melleri needing to live with others and it sure looks like they are happier that way. But I can't find any Melleri out there - I'm still amazed I found a CH Melleri that is now 8 months old! (I never relax...lol). Anyway, I'm even willing to post pics of Baby and face the (gulp) forum feedback I usually avoid on this site. I trust you guys will not intentionally freak me out any more than I usually am. haha I'll try and post a couple of recent pics on here. I'm always concerned/confused about her colors - what is stress and what is the region of Melleri she came from, etc. I'll tack on a photo when she was a little bug to show how much she's grown!

Attachments

• Baby mist.jpg
    Baby mist.jpg
    144.6 KB · Views: 259
  • Baby on leaf.jpg
    Baby on leaf.jpg
    177.1 KB · Views: 240
  • wheres the cricket.JPG
    wheres the cricket.JPG
    154.1 KB · Views: 272
Back
Top Bottom