CH Kinyongia multituberculata

merumontanus

Avid Member
After a week of devastating wildfires, we finally received some quenching rain this weekend, which provided a beautiful, windless and cool wave of weather-- perfect for some photography.

Enjoy,

Fabián

3434817251_0d118552a6.jpg

3435620922_1877e9d4c7.jpg

3435617452_ffc9eacca6.jpg

3434807189_b440bfb61e.jpg

3435619342_ae2c78e31e.jpg

3435610558_23c2f61cc7.jpg

All images © 2009 Fabián Aguirre

I love your photography. It captures the chameleons very nicely. Thank you Fabian. :)

This is a runt I kept from a clutch of 6 that were born last year. He appears to be growing at a faster rate, finally, and you can see his false horns developing quite well. How are those tavetana doing, Cain?

Thanks for the kind words, all.

Fabián

Beautiful natural-looking pictures. I would love to put my chams outside like that but we have hawks and falcons flying around.

This is a runt I kept from a clutch of 6 that were born last year. He appears to be growing at a faster rate, finally, and you can see his false horns developing quite well. How are those tavetana doing, Cain?

Thanks for the kind words, all.

Fabián

Glad to hear he is starting to grow faster now! He sure does look healthy:) The tav babies are doing great. Its been so and so with the WCs though:eek: If things go right I hope to have 4 different clutches of eggs incubating soon. All from WC gravid females. We will keep our fingers crossed and see how things go:eek:

I always enjoy your artwork. Keep it comming:)

My favorite cham pictures are the ones where the chams look like they're on a mission, and these ones definitely look like they have important things to do, I love it!

You have incredible talent.

Fabian as usual wonderful pictures. What a delightful runt!

On a different note hope you didn't have any problems as a result of the fires.

Fabian as usual wonderful pictures. What a delightful runt!

On a different note hope you didn't have any problems as a result of the fires.

Thanks for the thought, laurie. Fortunately, I only saw a couple of isolated road fires near home, but the large fires took place about 45 minutes west. The wind did bring the smoke toward us and caused some evacuations, but the rain came just in time.

Viaje, VerteX, glad you enjoyed the photos! The young Kinyongia was most definitely on a mission... escaping the single-eye giant that was trying to eat him (he was terrified of the camera). Nonetheless, after some time, he relaxed and even showed us that sometimes elusive behavior of making use of the jacobson's organ (clearly seen in photo #1).

Back
Top Bottom