CBreptiles

Chameleokailey23

Can anyone tell me their experience with CBreptiles? I ordered a chameleon on Sunday, expecting my order on Tuesday.. I took the day off from work so I could be there when it arrived and it didn’t. I tried to contact them for 48 hours, to get a text back that the chameleons were on back order three weeks ago.. I asked for my money back and they want to take a 20% fee for the refund. When I feel like they should have let me know that before my purchase as I would’ve gone elsewhere. Please help :/

No personal experience but I have heard horrible things from them 🙁 sorry your going through that.
What have you heard? If you don’t mind me asking.. anything similar to what’s happening to me? And it’s okay, I did all of my research about habitat and got everything set up perfectly. But I guess I failed to find this forum in time for ordering my panther 😔
Where do you recommend going to order a healthy chameleon?

What have you heard? If you don’t mind me asking.. anything similar to what’s happening to me? And it’s okay, I did all of my research about habitat and got everything set up perfectly. But I guess I failed to find this forum in time for ordering my panther 😔
Where do you recommend going to order a healthy chameleon?
Yeah there are many great ones in the sponsors list, I got mine from flchams but afterwards, I found out some people didnt have the greatest experience with them. Turned out great for me but there are better ones. Let me know if you cant find the sponsors

Take the 20% loss cancel the order completely. Use the forum search function and look up their name. You will see a lot of bad feedback about them.
Go with a different breeder. Depending on what you want there are lots of reputable places you can order from.

My bad thank you lol
Take the 20% loss cancel the order completely. Use the forum search function and look up their name. You will see a lot of bad feedback about them.
Go with a different breeder. Depending on what you want there are lots of reputable places you can order from.
They weren’t answering me so I made a claim with my bank and they’re going to dispute it with the company. I’m looking for a panther chameleon, I did sent someone a message on here and they lead me to some of their friends. I’m going to check them out now. I was also told to check the sponsors and I can’t find it on the forum 😂 I’m new and still learning the site lol

My bad thank you lol

They weren’t answering me so I made a claim with my bank and they’re going to dispute it with the company. I’m looking for a panther chameleon, I did sent someone a message on here and they lead me to some of their friends. I’m going to check them out now. I was also told to check the sponsors and I can’t find it on the forum 😂 I’m new and still learning the site lol
I would buy from any of these sponsors except flchams. https://www.chameleonforums.com/sponsors/?tag=chameleons

Back
Top Bottom