CBB Tamatave Panther Neonate Photos! (Photo Heavy)

Nicodemayo

Avid Member
Well last week (Thursday night), I am doing my routine egg check and what do I see? A head poking out of an egg in one of my tamatave clutches! Perfect, just in time for the...... weekend, and DOH! I didn't have FF cultures, so off I run to Petco to buy the lot of small ff vials to hold me over until my new ones arrive tomorrow. I have looked forward to this clutch more than I think any one I have ever hatched. They are from an incredible sire, and I just cant wait to watch them grow to see how they develop. Tamataves are hands down my favorite locale, and I plan to continue to work with them in the future. Something about that red, orange, and white. As far as I am aware, I am the only one to have tamatave offspring currently hatched out here in the states, but if anyone knows otherwise, I would love to know who! These are Captive bred and born offsping, not captive hatched. Enjoy the photos as much as I am enjoying watching them hatch out!

Last edited:
I'll be contacting you on picking up a few gals! I have an unrelated pair but my females not receptive yet. Both are old enough and It's a pairing I can't wait for! Congrats, I hope to have pics like this in the future!

Good luck with them!

These are also my favorite!

Congrats Nic! Adorable babies!!!! I checked out your site the other day when you became a sponsor and Thor is absolutely gorgeous!!!!! BTW Nice site! You have some awesome animals!

Excellent!! They are so adorable - congrats!!

(um....can you please post a pic of the sire? We would like to share in this awesomeness you are describing...:D)

The babies are adorable!! Oh ad the Sire WOW! I love tamataves too, some of them remind me of a peppermint candy!

Nic since Smidg 2 is due to ARRIVE here any SECOND, you could have tossed in one of those little guys.:D They are lovely and Papa is quite the stud!! congrats. Now if my little, little girl would get here before I go nuts.:eek: TTYL

Awesome nic, They look fantastic. I know how much you have been looking forward to this clutch, seems like every time we talk you cant wait. Looking forward to seeing them grow.

Back
Top Bottom