CBB Tamatave Panther Neonate Photos! (Photo Heavy)

Here are some updates of the babys. The 8 that are out are doing fantastic. They are eating very well, and are a very active group. No sleepers/nappers or lethargic babys here thank god. I have had some high hopes for these offspring. I am trying to snap a photo of one nagging a fruit fly but no luck so far. Chris Anderson has captured some awesome tongue shots with some of his neonates, and I have been waiting around for the moment. Its been a few days since anything has hatched from this clutch, but a few more are sweating as of today, so fingers crossed! I am spending alot of time goofing around in the cham room while I recover from my surgery, so I will continue to post pics from time to time. Enjoy!

Thanks you guys. Jessica they are really an awesome locale. Its a shame there arent more established cbb animals around. Lucky, I have no idea what I am going to price them at, I just really hope they grow to be healthy!

Super cool photos nico!!!!!! Those little babies are adorable and the dad is amazing looking. Everyone is going to want one of those little guys.

Congrats! The sire is beautiful, he's a unique one from the panthers I've seen on this site :]
Good luck with the little ones!

Just for an update, these babys are doing increble, no casualties, nothing but eating and pooping machines. I love watching all my babies eat and grow, but since is a new locale for me to be hatching, I get so excited watching them thrive. I cant wait to hold back a bunch of these guys to see how they turn out. Im a huge east coast panther guy. Hands down my favorites and so underrated! I hope everyone enjoys these photos as much as I do!

So I picked my nose, and this is what I pulled out

If cute could kill eh?

Great pictures :)

Great photos! Set a couple aside for trading with me! I've got two clutches hatched and two more incubating. The first clutch was from my female who was gravid when imported. I only have a few of those and they are about a month old. One male is already turning red and green. I had six hatch last week from the same mother after she was paired with my WC male. I've got two more clutches to go from them. Did they seem like big neonates when they hatched? Mine have been very large. I've still got my WC male but the female passed after laying four different clutches. I hope he will live long enough to breed with the females from that first unrelated clutch sired by the unknown male in Madegascar. Keep updating your pictures :p

Thanks everyone for the kind comments. They are definitely awesome, I screamed like a little school girl when I say they were first hatching. After looking at the remaining eggs of the clutch this evening, a few more are slit. Catherine, when you get things squared away at your place, I am expecting photo updates from you too! These babies are larger than some ambilobes I have hatched, but not "eating 1/4" crix" out of the eggs large like some Orion ambilobe clutches I have had in the past. They are however, some of the most active babies I have ever hatched, so I am excited to see what their temperament and growth rate is like.

when i get my other cham from you next week, im sure it wont be hard to just slip one of those in the box too.:D jk! those are some rockin little babies. i cant wait to see how they turn out.

These guys are looking GREAT Nic! Been checking in on the site every other day to see if new pics would show up there first hah.

28 days since the first egg pipped, and we still have them trickling out. I dont catch panthers hanging half out to often. Its either they're pipped out out crawling around. The oldest ones are doing fantastic and are on house flies and 1/8 crickets.

I dont catch panthers hanging half out to often. Its either they're pipped out out crawling around.

Same here, and doesn't that suck? It really makes you wonder how much time these guys have on their hands who've videoed the emergeing sequences.... :D Sixteen years ago my mom and I actually watched one of my first 4 hatchlings pull himself out of the egg. That was the only time I've seen it live. :(

Back
Top Bottom