CBB OE Parson's are home! - Chamson

Chamson

Just received two 4-month-old CBB Orange Eye Parson's from Garrett...and they are awesome. Both have been feeding well and settling into their new digs. Progress posts on their growth, cage moves, and more to come. Thanks to Garrett for producing such awesome babies and perfect shipping.

Attachments

• IMG_2416.jpg
    IMG_2416.jpg
    173.3 KB · Views: 172
They are growing up! It turns out I have a male and female based on the color changes over the past few weeks. They are about 9 months old now, bred and hatched by Garrett.

Attachments

• IMG_0721.jpg
    IMG_0721.jpg
    157.8 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_0722.jpg
    IMG_0722.jpg
    168.5 KB · Views: 121
  • IMG_0732.jpg
    IMG_0732.jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_0750.jpg
    IMG_0750.jpg
    200.2 KB · Views: 104
:eek: Nice @Chamson there look amazing! What are your plans with them?
To start, I'm going to grow them up nice and healthy. These two are from the same clutch so I am looking for an unrelated CBB female OE to add to my collection so I can breed my male to that female. I'm thinking of working with other keepers to have a "stud" male OE Parson's come over for a visit and breed to my current female. The breeding will all have to wait for a couple years until everyone is in prime physical shape to start that process. If you know anyone with a young female CBB OE Parson's for sale, I am looking!

E6E82725-36C9-4994-8C7D-145414CB19C1.jpeg
To start, I'm going to grow them up nice and healthy. These two are from the same clutch so I am looking for an unrelated CBB female OE to add to my collection so I can breed my male to that female. I'm thinking of working with other keepers to have a "stud" male OE Parson's come over for a visit and breed to my current female. The breeding will all have to wait for a couple years until everyone is in prime physical shape to start that process. If you know anyone with a young female CBB OE Parson's for sale, I am looking!

No truer words can be spoken... (y) I wish we had more Individuals like yourself that keep these wonderful species pureI..Wish you was near me I can use your Male stud services..:D I like to have @Garrett blood lines to my collection.. Best wishes...

Back
Top Bottom