CB Melleri Egg Update

These eggs are getting ginormous! While I don't have a picture to offer, I did accidentally leave the quarter in one of the containers the last time I took a picture and most of them are bigger than the quarter!

AND one of them was either sweating or oozing this morning, so I will keep you apprised. :)

That's awesome news! Can't wait to those little buggers in a few months! :)

Luis

False alarm, folks. It was just oozing (i.e. not going to make it) :mad:. I did a thorough inspection a couple nights ago and had a couple more that died (although not sure why because I thought they were growing), but they were some of the much smaller ones anyway. I am a couple days away from the 4 month mark and I believe that they still have another 2-3 weeks (maybe 4) to go. Although there are a few of them that are just gigantic and closer inspection shows the pattern on the biggest eggs that Rob was concerned about with his eggs (kind of like the shell was breaking apart) but it's just the egg stretching/growing. I'll take that as a good sign. ;) So far, I'm still at 50 good ones. :D

Sorry for the losses....:(. Good to hear that the rest appear well, though. I'm keeping my fingers (and toes) crossed for you!!:)

hiyas julie, all my eggs were like that in that clutch and all 19 of them hated out, sorry to hear bout the ones ya lost wishin the best for the others, cant wait for them to hatch..

Hey we are looking at 50 little green bobble heads, that by it's self is awesome! I think you are doing excellent. A few losses is sad but 50 good ones out weights that!:)

Hey we are looking at 50 little green bobble heads, that by it's self is awesome! I think you are doing excellent. A few losses is sad but 50 good ones out weights that!:)

So true Laurie!!!:D Thank you for the reminder on what I should be looking at!!!;) It just makes me sad to hear about the ones that don't make it:(

.....hold the phone people! I am seeing some sweating on 2 of them. Trying to keep myself from getting too psyched here..... :D:D:D:eek:

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet! okay people, close your eyes and channel all your energy to the melleri eggs! :eek:

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet! okay people, close your eyes and channel all your energy to the melleri eggs! :eek:

Yes!! By all means, yes PLEASE!!

Ohmygosh!!!!! Julie, is that you I hear screaming????:D:D

Not quite. Still trying to contain myself, just to be sure. It could still be a false alarm, but it sure looks like it.

Best of luck to you and the eggs !!!! I'd be dancing... lol :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

ha ha....now THAT I have to see! :D

Back
Top Bottom