CB Adult Female Ankaramy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian

I'm listing my adult female ankaramy once again she is almost 2 years old now, from Pams Chams lineage. I had her listed as ready to breed but found a male a coupel days later. She just layed about 10 days ago, and looks like a nice clutch, 16 eggs:). No problems at all. She will lay another clutch in a couple weeks, so this is a deal for anybody that wants to make there own ankaramys, especially since there super hard to find right now. Pics of the male she bred with are available for future reference. This girls very healthy, and one of the prettiest of all my females. She pigs on supers, crickets, and occasional dubia.

Shipping is via UPS next day air, live arrival, and satisfaction guaranteed. Please message or email me @ [email protected] for a shipping quote. No pics right now but I will take some for serious buyers she don't look her best as she just layed, but I did attach a pic of the male she bred with. Serious buyers only please, dont waste my time.

I'm asking $385 shipped! Thats a great deal for this locale, and also considering the fact she may lay another clutch or two.

Thanks,

Brian

Attachments

• IMG_0016.jpg
    IMG_0016.jpg
    220.1 KB · Views: 238
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom