Cassidy!!

Erica1884

Avid Member
Took Cassidy out to weigh him today! Literally 1 ounce! So cute. He was not thrilled with me but is back in his cage safe and sound! Of course had to snap a pic while he was out too!!! @JacksJill

Attachments

• 338A3FEF-0919-4E3A-9E16-1D4CABBB87B2.jpeg
    338A3FEF-0919-4E3A-9E16-1D4CABBB87B2.jpeg
    63.4 KB · Views: 96
Took Cassidy out to weigh him today... he is still one ounce. At almost two years old I guess I figured he’d be bigger? Thoughts on weight? He is very shy and I give him his space. I have only actually caught him eating 5 times since getting him. He is very secretive but I am adding crickets, bsfl to his cage every other day and it seems he is eating... Maybe this breed is smaller than most? Here’s an updated pic! @JacksJill this is after I weighted him lol he wasn’t too happy!

Attachments

• 9B0B1C5B-0726-4A71-AB9F-F6EED397CADB.jpeg
    9B0B1C5B-0726-4A71-AB9F-F6EED397CADB.jpeg
    169.8 KB · Views: 48
Not too sure. He is definitely stunning. His colors are great too. A little dull here as I man handled him to get his weight. He is my first Jackson but JacksJill can tell you I’m sure!

It is a trait that showed up to a degree in all his siblings. It is not common to all jack jacks.
One ounce is 28 grams and change and that is close to what his sisters weigh. I don't have any of his brothers to compare. He may bulk up a bit more but this is a smaller sub species of Jackson's.

Back
Top Bottom