Casey Anthony Trial

carol5208

Chameleon Enthusiast
Anyone else out there followed the trial and upset as I am over the verdict?. I am from Fla and it is big news down here but from what I have been getting from the Tv shows there are people calling in from all over the country! I cannot believe she is going to walk!!!

Well, since I am 16 and didn't really pay much attention didn't she get sentenced for killing her daughter back in 2008? sometime around then? What was the verdict?

IMO....the jury is a big group of complete, lost, hopeless idiots. They claimed they didn't have enough evidence to charge her guilty but they actually did. All the pictures and videos of her partying after Caylees dissaperence and the stinky odor and duck tape found in HER car. I mean what else do you need? I'm VERY upset that, that creature will continue to breath air. She should have gotten life or at least the death penalty. Justice will be served one day for Caylee. But until then....I wouldn't show up in public if I was Casey. Ever.

i think the verdict is rediculous. if i didnt report my child missing for 31 days just lock me up forever

IMO....the jury is a big group of complete, lost, hopeless idiots. They claimed they didn't have enough evidence to charge her guilty but they actually did. All the pictures and videos of her partying after Caylees dissaperence and the stinky odor and duck tape found in HER car. I mean what else do you need? I'm VERY upset that, that creature will continue to breath air. She should have gotten life or at least the death penalty. Justice will be served one day for Caylee. But until then....I wouldn't show up in public if I was Casey. Ever.

Sad to say that this happens more than once..

Well, since I am 16 and didn't really pay much attention didn't she get sentenced for killing her daughter back in 2008? sometime around then? What was the verdict?

well I'm 15 and have been following it. But the verdict was completely ridiculous, I don't see how they wouldn't say guilty with the "not enough"(more than enough imo) evidence. B!tch shoulda got the death penalty. I mean really, who kills their kid?!

well I'm 15 and have been following it. But the verdict was completely ridiculous, I don't see how they wouldn't say guilty with the "not enough"(more than enough imo) evidence. B!tch shoulda got the death penalty. I mean really, who kills their kid?!

It's not that i'm just 16, otherwise I watch the news, I think that it is rediculous that she was brouth back to trial and let go.. I have been working my butt off lately and in a result to that not much for t.v.

I saw this as well and I'm flabbergasted! Who in their right mind reaches the conclusion that she is even remotely not-guilty? What mother does the things she did? That poor little girl, what a shame that she was born to that woman.

It wouldn't surprise me AT ALL though if she gets attacked on the street now that she might go free for a bit. I would be very afraid of leaving the house now if I were her.

Okay...I'm 52...since offering up age seems to be a thing in this thread. I think the charges brought were difficult for the jury to convict on. I doubt they think she's innocent, I just think they couldn't find her guilty of what the prosecution said she was guilty of.

honestly everyone knows she did it but there wasnt evidence to convict her...so just like OJ, shes walkin...thats just how it goes

Okay...I'm 52...since offering up age seems to be a thing in this thread. I think the charges brought were difficult for the jury to convict on. I doubt they think she's innocent, I just think they couldn't find her guilty of what the prosecution said she was guilty of.

You're young! :)

Today was the first I heard of this via FB. I don't watch the news much. But, if she did it then she deserves what is coming to her.

Most of you are thinking logically, which is normal. When it comes to trials it has to be factual. They could not pin an exact death on her hands. To me the jury surprised me simply because i didn't think they would find her not guilty since most people want to connect 2 and 2. I am pleasantly surprised they did their civic duties correctly, even though it is a 99.99% chance she did it, it was not 100% so she is a free woman. Hopefully you all understand I don't condone her actions and I thoroughly disagree with harming another person, but in this situation the jury did the correct action in a court of law based on the evidence shown.

Back
Top Bottom