Carpets-lots of Carpets! :)

Dooley1

Avid Member
It was photo ID day for my breeding log, and I got some mug shots of the girls. Most of the photos are from yesterday, except for a couple over the past month or so...

Some of the kids that are two months old...

They're absolutely beautiful, Kevin. Thank you for sharing your pics. The patterns are incredible.

Love the variety of colours and patterns on the lateralis. I'm hoping that Kinks turns into one of those red ones.

And because it's me I have to say it: At least this thread isn't Quads - Lots of Quads. :p

Thanks Melissa & Lisa!

Love the variety of colours and patterns on the lateralis. I'm hoping that Kinks turns into one of those red ones.

And because it's me I have to say it: At least this thread isn't Quads - Lots of Quads. :p

Tracey, soon I hope to be posting photos of quads-LOTS OF QUADS! Hahah-just to "delight" you. I hope Kinks does too. When is the Daytona show? Are you going again? I'm going to make it this year hopefully!

Kevin, your collection is beautiful. Such wonderful patterns and difference in colors are stunning for the same species!

Nice work. I'm tempted to take some off your hands in a few months, if they're available.

Do you house them outside during our warmer months?

Nice work. I'm tempted to take some off your hands in a few months, if they're available.

Do you house them outside during our warmer months?

Yes, from mid-late May to the Middle of September they are housed outdoors 24/7. :)

Also, I have more clutches due now. I'll post them on the forum when they are ready to go.

Back
Top Bottom