Carpet Chameleons

Turchak

What do you guys think of carpet chameleons.They look intresting. I have afriend selling some. Any info would be appreciated.

Size for the most part. . . Lat. Lat. = Carpet Chameleon... And Lat. Major = Giant Carpet. The Carpets tend to have a little more color however the Giants are still very nice with amazing gravid colors! Egg incubation of the major is said to be less complex as the carpet. Overall both are very easy to keep and care for.
By the end of this month my Major colony should be at least 11 strong composing of mostly CH animals. So ask me more next month and I can give you a better run down between the two.

Hey Turchak - where are you located?(I am just outside of Kitchener). I just bought a carpet a few weeks ago(and LOVE it by the way) and was maybe thinking of getting another. Are the ones you're looking at Lat. or major and are they wild caught? Mine is wild caught and so far seems to be acclimating pretty well. She (pretty sure it's a she) is eating and drinking well and cruising around. Great colors on her!!

Back
Top Bottom