Carpet Chameleon Pictures

gegeland

My little Green Bean is growing up and showing some real nice colors these days. Here are a few pictures to show. Hopefully will be getting a male soon... Just have to convince the parents. Haha.

Let me know what ya think of her!
And sorry for not being the best camera man, i am learning!

DSCN0622.jpg

DSCN0621.jpg

DSCN0619.jpg

DSCN0616.jpg

DSCN0613.jpg

Thanks for looking!

If anyone can help with downsizing the pictures let me know.

She is beautiful! The next cham i get is going to be a carpet.

They are so awesome, you should definitely get one ASAP!

Thanks for the kind words everyone!

If anyone else has some carpet pictures, I would love to see them!
From looking at pictures of female (and male) carpets, I have seen that there
is a wide range of colors and patterns on these little gems.

I just obtained a pair two weeks ago. They are cb and from forum member Dooley/Kevin. My female is almost solid green and I cant wait for her to grow and color up like yours. My male is quite a bit larger and just went thru a shed. He is very colorful and a very good eatter. My female is very shy and spend most of her time hiding in her schefflerra.

I just obtained a pair two weeks ago. They are cb and from forum member Dooley/Kevin. My female is almost solid green and I cant wait for her to grow and color up like yours. My male is quite a bit larger and just went thru a shed. He is very colorful and a very good eatter. My female is very shy and spend most of her time hiding in her schefflerra.

It was the same with my female, solid green with little black patterns some times. Then one day she turned brown, and the next day when I was cleaning cages she flashed me all those nice pastel colors. Now her resting color is green with fiery red stripes, she is gorgeous. I would love to see some pictures of yours down the road.

We have a bunch of pictures of ours they really are great little chams. Our gallery link is in our signature. Hope you enjoy ours as much as i enjoyed looking at your pics.

Thanks for sharing

Gpmo (him)

She is looking very good, Garett! I'm happy for you. Would you believe I STILL have Green Bean's siblings cooking (i.e. eggs)? :eek:

She is looking very good, Garett! I'm happy for you. Would you believe I STILL have Green Bean's siblings cooking (i.e. eggs)? :eek:

Wow, that's unbelievable! How are your melleri eggs doing?

shes awesome. this will definately be the next species id like to work with.

Definitely one of my top favorites. The colors are amazing.

We have a bunch of pictures of ours they really are great little chams. Our gallery link is in our signature. Hope you enjoy ours as much as i enjoyed looking at your pics.

Thanks for sharing

Gpmo (him)

Wow! Loads of pictures, very nice. Have you or do you plan to breed them? They are both great. Is your male bigger than your female?

Have you ever weighed them? I am searching for a baseline, or just an average full grown weight for adult carpet chameleons, but haven't found much really.

Anyways, great pictures!

gorgeous little one you have there. Showing lots of coloring! My next cham I get will be a carpet someday I have been wanting one so bad.

Back
Top Bottom