Carpet chameleon and vet!!

Nooooo, that´s crappy. Hopefully everything will workout 🤞🤞🍀.

Did you change anything, regarding the basking light? I did notice last months, when it was getting pretty warm in living room and switch to a less wattage basking light, that my veiled had troubles pooping regularly. She only pooped once in 1,5 till 2 weeks and when she pooped it was huge. After switching back to her normal basking light and on a timer for just a few hours in morning, she started pooping every few days and normal portions. It looked like when they don´t have that high basking temp, they get troubles with their stool.

Wish best for both of them.....always devastating when you something is wrong with them 🙏

Nooooo, that´s crappy. Hopefully everything will workout 🤞🤞🍀.

Did you change anything, regarding the basking light? I did notice last months, when it was getting pretty warm in living room and switch to a less wattage basking light, that my veiled had troubles pooping regularly. She only pooped once in 1,5 till 2 weeks and when she pooped it was huge. After switching back to her normal basking light and on a timer for just a few hours in morning, she started pooping every few days and normal portions. It looked like when they don´t have that high basking temp, they get troubles with their stool.

Wish best for both of them.....always devastating when you something is wrong with them 🙏
I haven’t changed lighting at all and he seems pretty active and healthy still. I’m wondering if he’s just taking a super long time to digest. We’ll see. I have a few more methods I want to try before I take him in.

Update on algae. He’s got a vet appointment Wednesday. I think he’ll make it, he’s pretty healthy besides the respiratory infection. I’ll try to make it as comfortable as possibly for him in the mean time.

If he for some reason does go downhill quick out of nowhere I will get an emergency vet appointment. I definitely have the money.

For now I’ll be taking a closer look at husbandry to see if he developed it from being in my care, or from previous care.

Update on algae. He’s got a vet appointment Wednesday. I think he’ll make it, he’s pretty healthy besides the respiratory infection. I’ll try to make it as comfortable as possibly for him in the mean time.

If he for some reason does go downhill quick out of nowhere I will get an emergency vet appointment. I definitely have the money.

For now I’ll be taking a closer look at husbandry to see if he developed it from being in my care, or from previous care.
Fingers 🤞🏻🤞🏻 for Algae, hoping for the best, you’re doing good 👍🏻

F069F585-1AED-48F7-AED8-61B0AA64043C.jpeg

Picture of algae today. Definitely has a realities infection, popping noises with his head raised. I’m 85% sure he’ll make it to Wednesday. Wish I could get an appointment earlier for him but couldn’t fit him in. Worried for the little guy.

I wish I could answer that, however I don’t think he developed it during your care and would he most certain caught it during his glass enclosure period (that would make complete sense). Still that’s just my gut feeling.

I wish I could answer that, however I don’t think he developed it during your care and would he most certain caught it during his glass enclosure period (that would make complete sense). Still that’s just my gut feeling
Hopefully that’s the case. I can’t seem to find much wrong with what I’m doing.

Back
Top Bottom