carpet cham penthouse

Shawntea

let me know what you all think, critiques? front and half of sides is acrylic, back and half of sides is metal (vent holes on both sides of metal total of8 baseball sized covered with screen on each side) top is screen. Brand new to laying bins, does it look ok?
IMAG0870.jpg

IMAG0871.jpg

IMAG0872.jpg

and my girl in the warm shower...
IMAG0869.jpg

It looks very invisible...

Is it deep enough do you think ferret? I followed the laying bin set up video by camelot chameleons. Just hope it will work for her. All I have experience with for eggs is pygs and they just lay in their substrate, so this kind of worries me...

I think it is deep enough, but is that glass cup for holding the feeders? What if she comes from the sides and her tongue sticks to the side?? If I were you I would change that...

Yay pictures! (couldn't see them before). I would add another bushy plant at the bottom in the front so the laying bin is hidden as well. Carpets like to feel hidden and protected more than say panthers. Laying bin itself looks good to me!

I agree with eltortu on the the feeding cup though. My veiled tried to come from the side when my feeding cup was too transparent. He doesn't shoot his tongue so it was no big deal, but tongue injuries can occur from shooting at glass like that. Take out containers at grocery stores (where they have all the precooked food ready to take home) often make excellent feeding cup options! I painted the outside of my feeding cup. The paint has since worn away but he knows which end to use now.

I think it is deep enough, but is that glass cup for holding the feeders? What if she comes from the sides and her tongue sticks to the side?? If I were you I would change that...

She wouldn't eat form it anyway, so I took it out and now put food one at a time on a leaf for her to chase down. Thanks Ferret I will get something around the front of the bin asap.

Back
Top Bottom