Captive bred Mellers

chametc

Hi All, Anyone know of anyone selling captive bred or hatched Mellers? I feel the need for one of those. Thanks.

Havent seen any cb mellers since mid 2011. A forum member had some last yr. I havent seen as many wc's since the ban in Tanzania last yr went into effect.

Mellers

Thanks. I love my Panthers, but had the urge to raise a couple of Mellers. Would like to start with captives if possible though. I remember seeing the pictures of those captive born ones last year. Wow!

I bought a CB meller off fauna classifieds about a month ago for $100

He was very sick (Necrosis, Bacterial infections, Parasites) not in good shape,

I have been nursing him back to health with panacure, some experimental treatments, and eventually baytril when my treatment continues.

Absolutely amazing creature, very attentive, and knows who i am....
I shower him daily and get him all hydrated and when I go to reach for things like soap and shampoo, he'll follow my hand back and forth when i grab things with his eyes. He really sees everything, it's crazy

I'd say stay up on the forums and you shall find one

Your probably got a WC for $100 by the description and price.

Also do you actually shower with your chameleon or jus reach for shampoo and soap :confused:

Been looking for one for a long time.. you wont see one anytime soon.. There arent that many, and the few that are wont be sold to just anyone.

Mine is cb, I had two of them and sold one to my friend, should've kept em

I got them from a guy who was moving and had to get rid of em, not a dealer.

And yes I shower with mine lol, he needs 45 minutes of hydration chamber, so I have a lil vine that he hops on and I walk over to the shower with him, whenever he sees the vine he grabs it instantly. Lil strange but necessary

And yes I shower with mine lol, he needs 45 minutes of hydration chamber, so I have a lil vine that he hops on and I walk over to the shower with him, whenever he sees the vine he grabs it instantly. Lil strange but necessary

Mellers

I bought a CB meller off fauna classifieds about a month ago for $100

He was very sick (Necrosis, Bacterial infections, Parasites) not in good shape,

I have been nursing him back to health with panacure, some experimental treatments, and eventually baytril when my treatment continues.

Absolutely amazing creature, very attentive, and knows who i am....
I shower him daily and get him all hydrated and when I go to reach for things like soap and shampoo, he'll follow my hand back and forth when i grab things with his eyes. He really sees everything, it's crazy

I'd say stay up on the forums and you shall find one

I will keep my eyes open. Thanks.

You just happened to get a 2 cheap mellers that were CB with all kinds of issues from bacteria to parasites from some GUY. I mean more power to you but I don't believe that one bit. Just saying. Who would by the sounds of that? who's the some Guy, who's breed them.I really think your misinformed but you can easily make me eat my words:D . What was the sellers name on Fauna? Its very possible I just think $100 sick animal from some guy sounds awfully familiar to buying a WC animal. What do I know.

Im glad its doing well, and Its funny you actually showering with your chameleons. If reptile owners weren't already consider strange we are now.

Im always weary of a deal to good to be true especially when they are moving or downsizing and the ad is online.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom