Can't take my boys with me this week

maxttu

Corporate is coming to my warehouse this week, so I need to leave them in Houston. :( I have them set-up outside with the aquazamp, so my wife just needs to feed 'em. Pray for my sanity and that she'll tend to them properly!

5utyguqu.jpg

Don't mind the mess on the table. We were painting the kitchen... :)

I'm sure they'll be perfectly fine! Have faith in your wife...but I do understand how you are feeling, I'd be nervous to have my husband take care of my babies too LOL.

Lol. I'll be a nervous wreck all week! I'm sure I'll be calling her all throughout the day!!

Wait, so where do u stay every week, and wouldn't it be easier for ur whole family to just move to Houston?:confused:

I work in San Antonio during the week. Wifey has a good job in Houston. Can't afford two mortgages. I commute back to HTown on the weekends with my boys in tow...

When I leave here it is usually for at least a week. Between my husband and if he is out of town, my best friend, they always take good care of my kids. It is not as good as I would do, but the chams are fine and I am sure your wife will take good care of your kids. We will be here to hold your hand

My husband works far too so he doesn't come home for 3-4 days during the work week. The situation sucks. :(

It's not the best situation, but you do what you gotta do... :rolleyes:

You need video surveillance! ;) She'll be fine and so will they. You, on the other hand... good luck!:D

Lol. I'm already a nervous wreck and it's only early Monday! :eek:

They will be fine as long as your guard-gnome stands by all week;)

My TECH gnome is a bad-a$$! He represents!! :D

When I leave here it is usually for at least a week. Between my husband and if he is out of town, my best friend, they always take good care of my kids. It is not as good as I would do, but the chams are fine and I am sure your wife will take good care of your kids. We will be here to hold your hand

Awww, shucks! Thanks, Laurie!! :)

I would be a nervous wreck as well! Ha! I can't even stand the days I have to be at work early and can't do my morning routine.

Of course my wife tells me that Walker shed today. :( He waits until I'm gone. And she didn't even take a pic! Seriously?? :rolleyes:

Well I've made it to Thursday and I have one more day to go! I'm really missing my boys! :( And I know y'all are missing all of my posts with their pics!! ;)

Back
Top Bottom