Canopy chameleon?

This is what I have for now I know it’s not the best but these are temp cages image.jpg

I’m currently waiting on my new hood light to come in. I will be taking Larry and Imelda’s old 48in zoomed T5ho hood light and giving it to the new guys. I switched out my 12% Arcadia bulb, that I just bought :rolleyes: , and replacing it with a zoomed 5.0 bulb. I will be using a low watt bulb for basking

I would like to take a moment to plz ask the community to hold back comments like “I better not kill these chams”. I’m stressed out enough about taking these chams on. I wouldn’t have agreed to buy them if I didn’t want to provide them with the best care I can provide. I’ve done as much reading as I can on these guys, witch is little btw, even pm bill strand and the seller for advice. So I ask if you don’t have anything nice to say keep your fingers off the keys thank you (y)

I would like to take a moment to plz ask the community to hold back comments like “I better not kill these chams”. I’m stressed out enough about taking these chams on. I wouldn’t have agreed to buy them if I didn’t want to provide them with the best care I can provide. I’ve done as much reading as I can on these guys, witch is little btw, even pm bill strand and the seller for advice. So I ask if you don’t have anything nice to say keep your fingers off the keys thank you (y)

I am #@## with you man. I do hope they make it due they are in few numbers in captivity. But if you are committed your chances are as good as any here since none really have find the right way for them as far as I know. Pm Petr necas on Facebook and Van Overbeka Jurgen, they and Chris Andersson are the ones that can Point you in the right direction if there is one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom