Canopy chameleon?

Vet is willing to do a fecal without seeing them since they are fragile! These chams are imports witch is why I’m running a fecal. I was told by seller he already parasite treated them but for peace of mind in running my own. I don’t want to risk anything happening to the reptiles I have at home already, especially compromised Imelda.

if yall didn’t guess it’s by now it’s about to get professor Jo up in here. My nerd scientist brain is so excited

Now you need more bugs for more chams. Then you'll need more chams because you have excess bugs. So need more bugs for the extra chams. Need more chams... its a vicious cycle.

Yes I got a pair, when I went back the second time that’s when I noticed they had a female as well. Thank you I’ve been working on cages all day this is the first I’ve sat down today and I’m not even done :ROFLMAO: What is sleep
That's amazing. Maybe you're going to breed them some day? I'm so glad you got them, the picture I found of the species are adorable. They are so lucky to have been bought by a knowledgeable cham owner. Things could have gone badly for them if they'd been bought by someone with less or no experience! Were they expensive?

That's amazing. Maybe you're going to breed them some day? I'm so glad you got them, the picture I found of the species are adorable. They are so lucky to have been bought by a knowledgeable cham owner. Things could have gone badly for them if they'd been bought by someone with less or no experience! Were they expensive?
The price of a panther

So temp cages will be 16x30, I added window cover to two sides of the cage to help hold a good humidity pocket of the chams. I need to work on the second cage today and once it’s clean it’s time to add plants, witch I’m fighting to urge to buy more plants, I promised my husband I wouldn’t :smuggrin: 2797F83A-14C7-4692-9664-C798A16E2A87.jpeg

Joxie is out of range to ask but was wondering if anyone knows if china doll plants are safe??? I can’t find any info other then it will not harm pets if eaten. @JacksJill @AnamCara @jamest0o0

When I am looking for a plants toxicity I look for three things -- non-toxic to humans, non-toxic to cats and dogs, and if a poison center lists it as non-toxic. It's also helpful to see if it's an external irritant -- like elephant ears. The truth is -- if it is not something native to that animal's regions it could vary -- IE how some chameleons have shown sensitivity to butterworms (says the care images) yet others to not.

As for the radermachera sinica -- it appears safe.

When I am looking for a plants toxicity I look for three things -- non-toxic to humans, non-toxic to cats and dogs, and if a poison center lists it as non-toxic. It's also helpful to see if it's an external irritant -- like elephant ears. The truth is -- if it is not something native to that animal's regions it could vary -- IE how some chameleons have shown sensitivity to butterworms (says the care images) yet others to not.

As for the radermachera sinica -- it appears safe.
Joxie says thank you! :love:

Back
Top Bottom