can u sleep like this????

robmd1

Avid Member
Well i happened to notice arley sleeping in a strange position when i woke up. thought it was funny so i took a pic... also took a couple other pics of a couple more chams then stopped so the flashes wouldnt bother everyone...
outsideppics8-08-09004.jpg

this is my azure ambanja from sandy an elliot he shows some great color sleeping..
outsideppics8-08-09005.jpg

an last is hunter my sambava from ryan...he had already started turnin darker color from arleys pic.. he was alot more yellow lol the one time he sleeps out in the open...
outsideppics8-08-09001.jpg

hunter is gettin ready to shed....

Love em' asleep!

I think they are sooo adorable when they sleep. I always look in on them on my way to bed and I must admit it is only to gage their "cuteness"... they are the absolute cutest when they are sleeping IMO!
:D;)

I love the way they sleep. I honestly think that has to be one of the most entertaining parts of chameleons.

I will say that my bearded dragon definitely is up there in the rankings of some hysterical sleeping positions.

I love that sleeping pose!! Mine has some weird ones at times also. You are right - the sleeping colors are outstanding!

Back
Top Bottom