can there be gay chameleons

Meh chameleons dont like other chameleons. Males dont like female chameleons (other than i think parsons pair bond) other than mating season. They might not be homo or hetero, they pretty much hate each others guts 90% of the year regardless of sex.
dam they're actually queens

Plus I don’t think that homosexuality in the animal kingdom is necessarily intentional. Like a male dog humping another male dog. They don’t do it because they’re gay lovers or anything, they just do it because they’re horny. Which doesn’t mean they know they’re doing it to another male dog-they’ll hump anything that will let them.

Yes the re are gay chameleons. there was someone here who posted about 2 years about his male humping Another male, I Think it was a quadricornis.

And yes there are a hell alot of gay animals from giraffes, to seals, fish, reptiles, insects you name it. there are alot of interesting studies on it. fruit flies for example where the ones carrying the gay gene were more sexualy Active and those keep the populations going. of those carrying would eventually pass it on and there would be gay fruit flies and I don´t remember the rest.

When you try to explain why the animals mating with the same sex without meaning those animals are gay are just a very long " but no homo" kinda of move.

This thread is honestly one of the most interesting ones I've seen for a while and has a great potential to become a great discussion. I honestly believe all animals are capable of homosexual tendencies, especially since there have been mri scams of homosexual humans done in humans that show that homosexual humans are biologically wired to find the same sex attractive. It isn't that far of a stretch that animals are the same way IMO.

Plus I don’t think that homosexuality in the animal kingdom is necessarily intentional. Like a male dog humping another male dog. They don’t do it because they’re gay lovers or anything, they just do it because they’re horny. Which doesn’t mean they know they’re doing it to another male dog-they’ll hump anything that will let them.

lol.. love in the animal kingdon is not really something common too..
a smart lecture
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual_behavior_in_animals

in final, animal can have homosexual behavior but this is not like human meaning, no love no passion sorry your chameleon can be more bisexual but sexually driven by instinct and pulsions

Yes the re are gay chameleons. there was someone here who posted about 2 years about his male humping Another male, I Think it was a quadricornis.

And yes there are a hell alot of gay animals from giraffes, to seals, fish, reptiles, insects you name it. there are alot of interesting studies on it. fruit flies for example where the ones carrying the gay gene were more sexualy Active and those keep the populations going. of those carrying would eventually pass it on and there would be gay fruit flies and I don´t remember the rest.

When you try to explain why the animals mating with the same sex without meaning those animals are gay are just a very long " but no homo" kinda of move.
omg lmaoo

This thread is honestly one of the most interesting ones I've seen for a while and has a great potential to become a great discussion. I honestly believe all animals are capable of homosexual tendencies, especially since there have been mri scams of homosexual humans done in humans that show that homosexual humans are biologically wired to find the same sex attractive. It isn't that far of a stretch that animals are the same way IMO.
ooo thats cool ! Im glad my thread is interesting lol

I dont mean to sound rude just stating my opinion. I believe nature has no intentions of making animals gay as they go on instinct to survive and reproduce, so its highly illogical for them to comprehend let alone stray from instinct to be two male partners or females, putting aside those that can become both. I think its just us humanizing them to further help us sympathize with ourselves and make those that prefer opposite sex less rare(although these days not rare) if you feel so , i may be wrong. I just dont think nature works that way. We have a choice because of our conscience and higher thinking we are truly free do do whatever even if defying nature is one( not saying being gay is defying nature just example). They might be doing things that seem gay that we just do not understand yet. More research. Again not pointing this towards anyone or being mean or rude. I just like expressing myself on these matters.

I've actually read articles about lions displaying homosexual behavior as well. A photographer from Kenya actually captured two lions in the act, look it up! Even though nature may not have intentions of making any type of living creature gay, it can and still does happen.

On a side note, I went to gay pride too (I'm not gay but my two best friends are) and it was awesome. It really made me laugh when I saw this question :ROFLMAO:(y)

Still not saying these animals wouldn't do this to a member of the opposite sex. And how do we explain females humping lol? Agendas are discrediting imo.

I think as someone mentioned here it is because of their drive to mate and if they have no one around they will choose male or female doesnt mean they prefer it and or benefits them in any way , in means of recreation or procreation. I still strongly believe we try to humanize them in that way. Any other signs of this in the animal kingdom may be used as a means to fill a females spot when two males take care of young in order to help in the upkeep of an animals community and to keep the young from dying motherless from starvation or abandonment and it safe keeps their survival as a species.

I've actually read articles about lions displaying homosexual behavior as well. A photographer from Kenya actually captured two lions in the act, look it up! Even though nature may not have intentions of making any type of living creature gay, it can and still does happen.

On a side note, I went to gay pride too (I'm not gay but my two best friends are) and it was awesome. It really made me laugh when I saw this question :ROFLMAO:(y)
yeah im young so when i went it was half cool half.. scary? Not used to seeing ladies with sticker on their nipples and then thats it lol. Its coo that lions do that tho, think I've heard of it.

I think as someone mentioned here it is because of their drive to mate and if they have no one around they will choose male or female doesnt mean they prefer it and or benefits them in any way , in means of recreation or procreation. I still strongly believe we try to humanize them in that way. Any other signs of this in the animal kingdom may be used as a means to fill a females spot when two males take care of young in order to help in the upkeep of an animals community and to keep the young from dying motherless from starvation or abandonment and it safe keeps their survival as a species.
Does this mean they aint straight either ?

My sisters dog (a wiener dog) tries to hump my dog (black lab) all the time. He only does it when my dog gets excited about something tho. Maybe they release some kind of horomone or behaviour that is a clue to the other one that they want sex? I don't believe that animals are consciously aware of being gay or straight. I think they just get some kind of sign and start humping anyone

Back
Top Bottom