Can someone give me advice on little nats that are attracted to live plants

I set it up outside the cage. I was wondering if it could go inside...but it is electric and I think we mist too often for it to be a good idea. Not to mention if you have a tiny baby it can probably climb inside.
Right, I agree

Never mind, lol. Just saw your answer
I put it right outside the "affected" enclosure. Lol
1595783437605552953996.jpg

Ok well that settles it... LOL now I will have to buy something else for the chameleon land... Do they give you extra sticky things for it or do you have to order those separately?
They did give me extra, I did not count how many though.
Also, bare in mind, I turned it on yestetday evening, and then around 9 I turned it off because I didnt want that purple light to bother Mushu as he slept. Then I turned it back on around 7, and now it is 10.

So about 6 hours total of it being on.

I loved it so much i bought one for my grandma, as my pop(grandpa) has a tree in their kitchen with soil gnats. Lol.

Also, bare in mind, I turned it on yestetday evening, and then around 9 I turned it off because I didnt want that purple light to bother Mushu as he slept. Then I turned it back on around 7, and now it is 10.

I loved it so much i bought one for my grandma, as my pop(grandpa) has a tree in their kitchen with soil gnats. Lol.
Well I am impressed with it. Mine are dying off now. So if they start another cycle I will get one since you tested it for us :hilarious:

Well I am impressed with it. Mine are dying off now. So if they start another cycle I will get one since you tested it for us :hilarious:
Im super impressed with it,too. And I only ordered it when you posted that link. So Amazon has speedy delivery.

I had seen it a few times, but I just got so fed up with gnats trying to fly in my nose!! I had to finally get it. Way worth it.

Love your babies name!!!!

Back
Top Bottom