Can NOT wait for THIS GUY to get here tomorrow!!!!!!!

OBROCTO

Got this Tamatave off Ray at Red Island today and know I will not be able to sleep tonight knowing he will be here tomorrow at 9AM sharp setting at FedEx waiting for me to pick him up ohhhh and yeah a CH tamatave girl friend he is coming with in the box that is already gravid to him! Eggs in 25 days or so!!!! SO EXCITED!!!! Her brother is pictured in picture 2 ~ the boy on the left that is loaded with RED!

He is incredible! I don't know how anyone could part with him!

He's been atleast couple different places but when he gets here he will have found his forever home and live a great life of a king :) I've found my dream chameleon!!!

If you like him let me send you some pictures of one of his relatives. PM ur email. Are you planning on breeding him? I have multiple tamatave lines from both JJ lines ready to hatch soon.

If you like him let me send you some pictures of one of his relatives. PM ur email. Are you planning on breeding him? I have multiple tamatave lines from both JJ lines ready to hatch soon.

PM sent! Like him.... I love him :D I will be breeding him and I also got a female from Ray @ Red Island that is currently gravid to this guy so I'll have eggs soon from JJ and babies in 7 ~ 8 months!

Congrats on your new cham, he looks awesome, and you only have a few hours to wait.
So, pull up a chair by the window, and keep your finger near the "refresh" key on the FedEx website :D ;)

Back
Top Bottom