Can NOT wait for THIS GUY to get here tomorrow!!!!!!!

He is super awesome! Love all the white! Still cannot understand how anyone could part with him!

Thank you! I have lots and lots of chameleons and he is at the top of this list as 1 of my favorites :) I know he will be with me the rest of his life and I will have babies from him in the next 7 months or so (waiting for his CB girlfriend to drop) and it's gonna be hard to let any of them go, I'll keep back the whole clutch for a while in hopes of another really white boy :D Not sure why Ray is selling/sold his Tamatave, Nosy Be and Faly but maybe cutting down but I would have found a way to atleast keep JJ but thankfully for me I ended up with this super special and unique guy!!

So here are some pictures of the CB Tamatave girl I got from Ray as well that is gravid and JJ is gonna be the daddy - she should be dropping in 20 ~ 25 days according to Ray - The complete red boy in the second set of pictures is a brother to this girl and of course a few pictures of JJ :)

The lucky lady ~ ladies first:

Her brother ~ CB sibling

JJ

The iguana pictured is known as "coral glow" and the one in the background looks to be a "hypo". Thanks to DjFishyGills I got hooked on iguana morphs.

Attachments

• iguanascf.jpg
    iguanascf.jpg
    185.5 KB · Views: 111
Back
Top Bottom