Can I use these?

I expect these light bulbs to be the same as the regular frosted bulbs but just checking. I bought 100 wt reveal bulbs from GE color enhanced full-spectrum. The glass is more blue frosted and it says it's called neodymium glass and says it filters out dull, yellow rays unluck regular soft white bulbs, leaving enhanced vivid surroundings. I think it's just the color of the glass that makes it different but does anyone know?

yes- I used them before but I didn't like the way the lizards colors worked out under them. Not sure if it was a reaction with the lizards to the bulb or just the way they looked under them.
they are not true full spectrum, just a closer color to natural light.

I do like to use ge daylight coiled florescents for natural appearing lighting.

yes- I used them before but I didn't like the way the lizards colors worked out under them. Not sure if it was a reaction with the lizards to the bulb or just the way they looked under them.
they are not true full spectrum, just a closer color to natural light.

I do like to use ge daylight coiled florescents for natural appearing lighting.

Aren't coils too bright? I heard they cause blindness.

yes you are correct..coils are no good.. they do not work properly.. always stick to tube lighting for uva-uvb.such as reptisun 5.0..for a not to expensive basking lamp.. you can run zoomed..reptibasking lamp..they also give low emisions of uvb as well as a heat source... hope info helps..good luck

Back
Top Bottom