Can I put a small humidifier inside my Chamelions cage?

I tried putting an ultrasonic humidifier in a large cage once. It died fairly quickly. I took it apart and found lots of condensation and corrosion everywhere. Sitting inside a cage exposes the entire unit to a lot of moisture...not what it's designed for. It works a lot better to place an ultrasonic near the upper area of the cage or above it anyway. The fog is heavier than air and wants to pour DOWN.

I tried putting an ultrasonic humidifier in a large cage once. It died fairly quickly. I took it apart and found lots of condensation and corrosion everywhere. Sitting inside a cage exposes the entire unit to a lot of moisture...not what it's designed for. It works a lot better to place an ultrasonic near the upper area of the cage or above it anyway. The fog is heavier than air and wants to pour DOWN.
I have one sitting on a small shelf next to my Chams enclosure. It has a spout at the top that I can turn so the fog can spew out and up and into a given direction. I point it towards his enclosure but you can see it rise and then drastically fall and just barely hit the desk to make some flume go into the bottom of his enclosure.

Hello Carlton its great to see you in the forum again.Hands down for all the great info u shared(y)

Hello Carlton its great to see you in the forum again.Hands down for all the great info u shared(y)
Oh I'm still around, but because of my time zone almost everyone else here has already responded to thread questions by the time I see them. I don't end up commenting as much...unless of course all of you happen to be wrong and I'm right! :p

Oh I'm still around, but because of my time zone almost everyone else here has already responded to thread questions by the time I see them. I don't end up commenting as much...unless of course all of you happen to be wrong and I'm right! :p
Lol I already know all your Extraordinary Capabilities since 2014 and I know I'm right on this one.lol.

Back
Top Bottom