Can I have ceiling fan on (low speed)?

chamthought

I was just wondering if a ceiling fan would be harmful to my veiled cham. I would have it on the lowest speed.
My cham is housed in a fully screened enclosure so ventilation isn't an issue.
It just gets darn hot and humid in this room, which I usually hang out in, so a slight breeze would be nice.
But, I wanted to check with you all if it would be ok to do so.

Thanks in advance!

I was just wondering if a ceiling fan would be harmful to my veiled cham. I would have it on the lowest speed.
My cham is housed in a fully screened enclosure so ventilation isn't an issue.
It just gets darn hot and humid in this room, which I usually hang out in, so a slight breeze would be nice.
But, I wanted to check with you all if it would be ok to do so.

Thanks in advance!

y would it be a bad thing? people put the cham outside all the time and there is wind out there. I leave the window open for mine and he loves it. but lets see what others will say

Should be ok. Chameleons have evolved a kung-fu grip so the wind doesn't blow them off their trees. I doubt a ceiling fan on low will bother them at all.

i have the same problem....the humidity/heat factor in our "cham room"....even without the heater in the house running or anything like that....but we have 6 of our cages in the same room.... i turn ours on...and not on low....pretty much daily for the main part of the day or occasionally, if i'm home, open the window a crack. have never had any problems with resp. infections or anything like that if that's what you're worried about...

Back
Top Bottom