Can’t find my chameleon

Hi there, so I created an account here just to ask for help because I’ve lost my chameleon in my room but for some reason I can’t find her. I’ve moved everything and looked everywhere but she’s nowhere to be seen. I even checked the usual spots she hides in but there’s no sign of her. If anyone can give advice on how to find her that would be greatly appreciated.

(Including a photo of her because she’s cute)

Attachments

• 0ED784C5-4F01-465C-BBAE-DDCF51821E87.jpeg
    0ED784C5-4F01-465C-BBAE-DDCF51821E87.jpeg
    166.6 KB · Views: 51
Update: still haven’t found her, I’ve shone a flashlight everywhere but can’t find her. I’ve looked high up and checked under everything too just in case but it’s just as if she never existed and it’s freaking me out.

Wait until it gets dark and look very thoroughly again with only the flashlight. They can squeeze themselves into smaller spaces than you’d think and don’t always go high when they escape. Wishing you much luck.
Thank you! Im starting to worry a little since my room is in complete darkness yet even with a flashlight I can’t see her 😭

Was your door open at all? Do you have a closet? It will be time consuming, but start at one side and literally leave nothing unturned. Look under furniture, in folds of clothes, on cords, in curtains, etc etc. If all of that fails, I would get some juicy hornworms or superworms and place them on a dish in the middle of the room tomorrow and then sit and quietly wait. Chameleons see everything and veileds will never turn down a meal.

Was your door open at all? Do you have a closet? It will be time consuming, but start at one side and literally leave nothing unturned. Look under furniture, in folds of clothes, on cords, in curtains, etc etc. If all of that fails, I would get some juicy hornworms or superworms and place them on a dish in the middle of the room tomorrow and then sit and quietly wait. Chameleons see everything and veileds will never turn down a meal.
Thank you so much for the help. I still can’t find her but im getting more food for her tomorrow anyway so I’ll get some new foods for her then. She has mainly been eating locusts since she was only a few months old when I got her but hopefully I can get something different for her since she’s nearly a year old now.

I’ve just learnt (from what I could learn on here anyway) that super worms are banned in the uk which is where I’m from so I’m gonna have to look for alternatives that aren’t banned

After 27 hours there is still no sign of her. Food didn’t work, has anyone got any other advice because I’m really panicking right now.
i lost my cham about 6weeks ago. we could not find him and gave up (outside was were he was lost) 2 and a half weeks later the old laddy next door found him in her bush scarded the crap out of her lol. but he looks great and thats surprizing because we live in mass.
There is a chance that he is outside check for bush's near by and trees take your time and look around he might be outside. Have you checked your whole house yet?

Back
Top Bottom